SSC Stenographer 2018: Check Online SSC Stenographer 2018 Application Form ‘C’ & ‘D’ Grade Stenographer Exam Recruitment, Admit Card, Syllabus @ www.sscdisha.com.
SSC Stenographer 2018: The Department of the Staff Selection Commision conducts the Stenographer recruitment exams every year. These recruitments take place on the vacant position & new posts in various departments. This authority is also liable to recruit the candidates at various posts in several central government departments. The SSC authority is also a central government agency. So the agency governs all the recruitment proceedings of the various recruitment exams. This authority also conducts the examinations for the post of stenographer in the various central government departments. So we advise the candidates to check the details of the SSC Stenographer 2018 recruitment exam from this article. The candidates will also get the additional details about the recruitment exam for the SSC Stenographer 2018.
SSC Stenographer 2018
The Stenographer post in the various departments is one of the most important job profile. As the employees at this post maintain a quick & brief report of the working of the entire department. So through this article, the candidates will get the details of the entire recruitment procedure of the SSC Stenographer 2018. We will also provide the candidates with the additional details of the stenographer recruitment through this article. Therefore the candidates must go through this article to get that information.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Application Form
As the SSC department is the controller authority of the SSC Stenographer 2018 recruitment. Therefore it will also provide the application forms to the candidates. These application forms will be available from the official website of SSC. We will also provide the information of the pre-requisites of the exam & other details of the exam in this article.
|SSC Stenographer 2018||SSC Stenographer Job Profile 2018|
|SSC Stenographer Previous Year Question Papers||SSC Stenographer Result 2018|
|SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2018||SSC Stenographer Cut Off Marks 2018|
|SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2018|
- The general category candidates have to pay INR 100 to apply for this recruitment exam.
- There will be no application fees for the Women candidates, candidates from SC & ST category and for the Ex-Servicemen.
- The authority will accept non-refundable fees via Net banking, ATM, Credit card or Bank Challan.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Eligibility Standards
The Candidates will be eligible to apply for the SSC Stenographer exam only if they will fulfil the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria will also be made available by the authority. So to help the candidates we have entitled the eligibility criteria according to official information in this article. Therefore the candidates must follow this criterion to apply for the exam.
- Education: Candidate should have passed the 12th class examination or its equivalent exam from any recognised authority.
- Criteria for Age: The age of the candidate should be 18 years minimum. Whereas the maximum age limit is 27 years to apply for this exam. The age relaxations will also be accountable for the permitted candidates by the central government.
- Nationality Status: The candidate should have the citizenship status of India. Whereas the subject of Bhutan, Nepal or Tibetan refugees can also apply for the exam only if they came to India before 1962 with the decision to settle permanently in India.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Important Dates
|Sr No.||Proceedings of SSC Stenographer 2018 recruitment||Tentative dates of the proceedings|
|1||Online application form submission will start in||In June 2018|
|2||Online application form submission will end in||In July 2018|
|3||Online computer-based test Admit card dates||In August 2018|
|4||Online computer-based test Dates||In August 2018|
|5||Online computer-based test Result||In October 2018|
|6||Stenographer Skill Test||In December 2018|
|7||The final result of recruitment procedure||In March 2019|
These dates are tentative dates for the recruitment procedure of the SSC Stenographer Recruitment. We will update the information of dates on this page as per the official orders. So the candidates should take a regular visit on this page to get the latest updates of the SSC Stenographer Dates for 2018 recruitment.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Syllabus
The authority will also design the syllabus for the SSC Stenographer recruitment exam. The recruitment exam in the entire country will take place according to the official syllabus. Therefore the table is given below consist of the details of the syllabus for SSC Stenographer recruitment exam. So we advise the candidates to check & follow the SSC Stenographer syllabus given below in this article.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||Under this section, the authority will ask the questions from the reasoning section like logical, analytical reasoning. This section will also consist of the questions from the general science & technology section.|
|English||Under this section, the authority will ask the question from the grammar section, vocabulary & various other sections of English Language.|
|General Awareness||Under this section, the authority will ask questions from the current affairs section, history, geography & other general affairs section.|
We also advise the candidates to take a look at the descriptive syllabus of the SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2018. From this link, the candidates will get the information of the chapters of every section along with their weightage in the paper.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Exam Pattern
- Phases of exam: The exam will take place in two phases ie Written Examination & the Skill Test.
- Phase 1 exam: This exam will be the online written exam.
- Duration of Phase 1 exam: This exam will be 120 minutes.
- Ttal questions in Phase 1: 200 questions.
- Total marks in Phase 1: 200 marks.
- Negative Marking in Phase 1: there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
- Phase 2 Exam: this exam will be a skill test.
- The requirement of Phase 2: The candidates must have a speed of 80 w.p.m in English & 60 w.p.m in Hindi.
- Duration: the exam will take place 10 minutes.
Thus the candidates must follow this exam pattern to prepare for the exam. The candidates can also contact us for further queries. We also advise the candidates to confirm the details from the official website of SSC
SSC Stenographer 2018 Admit Card
The authority will also release the admit cards for the SSC Stenographer recruitment exam. SSC will provide the admit cards for the exam as per the schedule which is given above in this article. The admit cards will also be separate for each stage of the exam. Candidates have to carry the admit card in each stage to be eligible to sit for the exam. Thus the admit card is the most important document in the SSC Stenographer 2018 recruitment exam. Check details of the SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2018.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Result
After the Successful commencement of the exam at every stage, the authority will release the result for the exam. The result will also be available from the official website of the authority. Thus the candidates have to open the official portal of the authority to download the result for the exam of SSC Stenographer at every stage. The result will act as the primary basis for the selection of the candidates for the next stage or for the final selection. Check Details of the SSC Stenographer Result 2018.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Cutoff Marks
The authority will also release the cutoff marks list along with the result of the recruitment exams. These marks will act as the selection basis for candidates of various categories. The cutoff marks will be different for various categories of the candidates. Therefore the candidates must check the SSC Stenographer Cutoff Marks 2018 from this link.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Answer Keys
The authority will also release the answer keys for the written examination stage of the Stenographer recruitment session 2018. These answer keys will help the candidates to evaluate themselves. Thus the candidates should follow the official schedule as given in the article to get the answer keys. The candidates will also be able to challenge the answer key in case of any doubt or mistake in the answers.
How to Apply For SSC Stenographer 2018
The candidates should follow these steps to apply for the posts.
- Open the portal of SSC.
- Proceed with the registration.
- Secure the login details & log in.
- Select the Stenographer application form.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload photo & signature.
- Submit Application fees.
- Submit the application form.
- Secure the application form copy.
The candidates who want to join our WhatsApp group can contact us at 8295573233 to ask for joining.
- SSC Stenographer 2018
- SSC Stenographer 2018 Application Form
- SSC Stenographer 2018 Eligibility Standards
- SSC Stenographer 2018 Important Dates
- SSC Stenographer 2018 Syllabus
- SSC Stenographer 2018 Exam Pattern
- SSC Stenographer 2018 Admit Card
- SSC Stenographer 2018 Result
- SSC Stenographer 2018 Cutoff Marks
- SSC Stenographer 2018 Answer Keys
- How to Apply For SSC Stenographer 2018