SSC CET 2019, Staff Selection Commission Common Eligibility Test 2019, SSC CET 2019 Notification, SSC CET 2019 Important Details, SSC CET 2019 Eligibility Standards, SSC CET 2019 Admit Card, SSC CET 2019 Score Card, SSC CET 2019 Apply Online.
SSC CET 2019
As we all know that every government service recruitment program takes place separately. There are separate forms to apply for the different recruitment program of the authority. But today we will talk about a new aspect. This is about the SSC CET 2019 exam. The Indian Government has taken a decision to carry out a Common Eligibility Test for the various government sector services. This test will be a new aspect for the many candidates. Thus we will discuss all the details of this test. The candidates must follow us to get the further details of this test of the authority. SSC CET 2019-2020 Is yet not officially announced but we are expecting this entrance exam. As it would be of a preliminary exam and after this the next Level Mains exam will be conducted of the relevant Exam means Like CGL, CPO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO And all other exams.
SSC CET 2019 Concept
The government has introduced the idea of the SSC CET to bring the transparency in the recruitment programs. This program will take place for the Group B & below level jobs. According to the proposal of this exam, the candidates will have to appear for a single test for the various recruitment sessions at the preliminary stage. To get the further details of this program check out this article.
SSC CET 2019 Notification
The authority will release a notification for the commencement of the test from the National Career Services Portal (NCS Portal). Candidates will have to fill the application form for this recruitment program from this portal on the basis of the details as given in the article.
SSC CET 2019 Levels
The Staff Selection Commission Common Eligibility Test 2019 will take place at 3 levels. These levels will be according to the availability of the posts through the different recruitment programs. The details of the commencement levels of the SSC CET 2019 exam are as follows.
- Level-1 (Matric or 10th Class Level).
- Level-2 (Intermediate or 12th Class Level).
- Level-3 (Graduate Level).
The candidates will have to apply for the exam according to their eligibility level.
SSC CET 2019 Eligibility Standards
The candidates will also have to check the eligibility standards for this exam. The official eligibility standards are as follows.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Candidate must have the educational standards as per the levels of the exam as given above.
- They will also get the relaxation in the age limits.
We will also provide the further updates to the candidates as soon as we will get an update from the authority. So the candidates should follow us to get these updates.
Staff Selection Commission Common Eligibility Test 2019 Participating Authorities
Here is the list of the participating authorities in this recruitment program along with the exams of those authorities. The list is as follows.
Staff Selection Commission
- CWE PO.
- CWE SO.
- Common Written Exam Clerk.
- CWE RRB.
- RRB Group D.
- RRB NTPC.
Staff Selection Commission Common Eligibility Test 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The authority will also design the official exam pattern & syllabus to carry out this exam. This exam pattern or syllabus of the exam will depend on the levels of the exam as given above. The candidates will have to follow us to get the further updates on the exam pattern & syllabus. We will also provide the further updates on the exam pattern & syllabus as soon as the authority will issue the notification of the exam.
Staff Selection Commission Common Eligibility Test 2019 Admit Card
The authority will also issue the Admit cards to the candidates for this recruitment program. Thus all the candidates will have to get the official Admit card to appear for the exam. It will have all the necessary details in relation to the exam. The candidates will also get the details of the examination venue, pattern, dates etc. It will be available to the candidates from the official website of the authority.
SSC CET 2019 Result 2019
The authority will also select the candidates for the further stages of the recruitment programs on the basis of the scores of the candidates. These scores will be available to the candidates from the official website of the authority. Therefore we advise the candidates to check the details as given in the article.
SSC CET Important Points 2019
There are some important points necessary for this exam. Thus the candidates must check the details which are as follows.
- The authority will carry out this exam as a combined preliminary exam.
- The mains exam will take place separately under the supervision of the participating authorities.
- Candidates will be able to use the scores of this exam for 2 consecutive years.
How to Apply for SSC CET 2019
The candidates will also have to follow the official standard in order to apply which is as follows.
- Open the NCS portal.
- Look for the Application link.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application fees.
- Secure the copy of the application form.
- SSC CET 2019
- SSC CET 2019 Concept
- SSC CET 2019 Notification
- SSC CET 2019 Levels
- SSC CET 2019 Eligibility Standards
- Staff Selection Commission Common Eligibility Test 2019 Participating Authorities
- Staff Selection Commission Common Eligibility Test 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Staff Selection Commission Common Eligibility Test 2019 Admit Card
- SSC CET 2019 Result 2019
- SSC CET Important Points 2019
- How to Apply for SSC CET 2019