SSC MTS 2019 Application Form: Apply Online SSC MTS 2019 Recruitment Application Form from Official Website: http://www.sscdisha.com
SSC MTS 2019 Application Form
The SSC is an acronym of Staff Selection Commission. It has recently announced a notification for the recruitment of Group “D” post for Central Govt. of India in various Ministerial & Other Departments. Group “D” post includes Peon, Daftary, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Farash, Chowkidar, Safaiwala etc. This recruitment was announced in 2019 but due to some reason exam has cancelled and delayed. Notification of SSC MTS will be issued in October 2019. Submission of application form will start October 2019 and the last date for submission of application will be in November 2019. The exam will take place from April 2019 to May 2019.
These exams were held in Offline mode and now it has planned that exam will be held in Online mode. For more details also you can visit the official website: http://www.sscdisha.com
Staff Selection Commission was established on 4th Nov. 1975. At present, It’s chairman is Ashim Khurana, I.A.S. He joined the SSC as a chairman on 9 December 2015. He was former secretary of UPSC. It’s headquarter located in New Delhi. It has seven regional offices i.e. Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore. As per the official notification, the exam will take place in April May 2019. The exam will be held in online mode so all the interested candidates can prepare themselves for the examination. It is a good chance for all those guys who didn’t prepare well and now you can prepare yourself.
Details of SSC MTS 2019 Application Form
The candidates will have to follow the official details of the Application forms to apply for the recruitment program. Thus we advise the candidates to check the details which are as follows.
- Name of the organisation: – Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of the Examination: – SSC MTS.
- Examination Date: – January & May 2019.
- Official Website: – ssc.nic.in
|SSC MTS Syllabus||SSC MTS Admit Card|
|SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Application Form||SSC MTS Cut – Off Marks|
|SSC MTS Job Profile||SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper|
|SSC MTS Salary Structure||SSC MTS Answer Key|
|SSC MTS Best Books|
SSC MTS 2019 Tentative Dates
The candidates should also follow the official details of the blueprint of the recruitment schedule. The tentative schedule for the recruitment program will help the candidates to apply for the program. Therefore the candidates must check the schedule as given below. We will also update this schedule regularly.
|1.||Notification released||October 2019|
|2.||Submission of application form will start in||October 2019|
|3.||Last date for submission of application form||November 2019|
|4.||Admit card release||December 2019 & April 2020|
|5.||Examination date||January 2020 & May 2020|
|6.||Result declaration||April 2020 & June 2020|
SSC MTS 2019 Eligibility Criteria: –
Education Qualification: – Candidates should have cleared 10th class from a recognised board.
Age Limit: –
- Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years. The Age relaxation is also applicable to the Reserved category as per Govt. Rules & Regulations.
- Age relaxation for OBC is 3 – years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST category is 5 – years.
SSC MTS 2019 Application Fee: –
- Application fee. for the General, the category is Rs.100/-
- No application fee will be charged to SC / ST / PH / Female candidate.
Candidates can pay the fee either in the online mode or in the offline mode. If you are going to make the payment from online mode then you can pay by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net – Banking. If you are going to make the payment from offline mode then you have to generate E – Challan and can submit the application fee.
Pay Band: – Rs.5200 – Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
SSC MTS 2019 Examination Pattern: –
The candidates must check the official exam pattern as given below.
Paper – I
- Medium Of Exam: – Exam will be held in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi language.
- Duration of Exam: – Duration of Exam will be of 1 hour.
- No. of Question: – 100 MCQs (Multiple Choice Question) will be mentioned in the exam.
- Type of Questions: the Objective question will be mentioned in the exam.
- Maximum Marks: – 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: – For a correct answer, candidates will get 2 marks.
- Negative Marking: – There is a provision of negative marking and for a wrong answer 0.50 mark will deduct.
Details of Subjects & No. of Questions are as follows: –
|Sr.no.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Per Question||Total Marks|
|1.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||2||50|
Paper – II
- Medium Of Exam: – Exam will be held in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi language.
- Duration of Exam: – Duration of Exam will be of 30 minutes.
- No. Of Question: – 1 short essay letter.
- Type of Questions: – Descriptive Examination.
- Maximum Marks: – 50 marks.
SSC MTS 2019 Vacancies Region Wise
|Sr.no||Region / Category||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
SSC MTS 2019 Salary Structure
|Particular||Category||X (Rs.)||Y (Rs.)||Z (Rs.)|
|DA on TA||0||0||0|
|Cash In Hand||20,245||18,355||16,915|
*National Pension Scheme.
**Central Government Health Scheme.
***Central Government Employees General Insurance Scheme.
SSC MTS 2019 Admit Card
The Admit card will be uploaded on the official website. Admit card will be uploaded in August 2019. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. It is necessary to download the admit card because on the admit card all the necessary information is mention like Name, Registration no., Examination Centre etc. Without admit card you can not get the entry in the examination hall so please bring the admit card. You have to bring ID Proof & photos also with the admit card.
SSC MTS 2019 Answer Key
All the candidates wait for the answer key after the conduction of exam. Answer key will be uploaded after few weeks of the exam. The answer key is not a perfect result. Through answer key, you can make an estimate that how much you will score. In the answer key, If you get any type of objection then you can claim over that question and get the grace marks.
SSC MTS 2019 Cut – Off
Cut – Off means a minimum level of marks to clear the level. If any candidate clear that then he will go to the next level. For e.g. Cut – Off of SSC MTS is 100. If you will score equal to or more than 100 then you are eligible for the next level. Cut – Off of General category will be higher than Reserved Category. Those candidates will clear the Cut – Off of Paper – I then they will appear for Paper – 2 and those candidates will clear Paper – 2 then they will get their name in the final merit list.
SSC MTS 2019 Online Test Series
SSC MTS 2019 has delayed because now exam will be held in online mode. So it is very important for all those candidates who have never given an online test that make your practice through online test series. If you will directly attempt online test in the examination hall then you will be unable to clear the question quickly. If you will practice online then you can increase your speed. Practice is just because you have to make the concentration on PC.
SSC MTS 2019 Previous year Question Paper
Those candidates have applied for SSC MTS 2019 so here we are suggesting you that make the practice from previous year question paper. Through the practice of previous year question paper, you can check the fluctuations of the questions. You will be able to know the examination pattern and type of question.
SSC MTS 2019 Result
The result will be declared in Dec. 2019. When result will declare then Cut–off marks will be released. To download the result candidates can visit the official website. It is necessary to download the scorecard because you have to bring the scorecard, At the time of Paper – II. If you will score high OR qualify the Paper – I then you can proceed for the next paper. If you will clear the Paper – II then you will get your name in the final merit list.
How To Apply SSC MTS 2019 Application Form
The aspirants will have to apply for the recruitment program using the official details of the procedure. They will also have to apply for the SSC MTS 2019 program using the procedure as given below.
- Firstly visit the official website: ssc.nic.in
- Then click on the link “SSC MTS 2019“
- Then make your registration.
- fill your Name, Date of Birth, E-Mail ID, Contact no. etc.
- Then submit it.
- Then you will get “Registration no” on your E-Mail ID & Contact No.
- log in with your Registration no. & Date of Birth.
- Then fill the rest of the details.
- Then upload your scanned 10th class mark sheet, Photo, Signature.
- submit it.
- Then make the payment online. If you want to make the payment in offline mode then you have to generate E-Challan.
- At last, take the print out of application form and keep it with you for future use.
If the candidates have any type of doubt in the details as given here then they can go to the official website to collect further details. They can also connect with us to get updates on the recruitment program. The candidates can also check the official pdf file links from here to get the official details.
- SSC MTS 2019 Application Form
- Details of SSC MTS 2019 Application Form
- SSC MTS 2019 Tentative Dates
- SSC MTS 2019 Eligibility Criteria: –
- SSC MTS 2019 Application Fee: –
- SSC MTS 2019 Examination Pattern: –
- SSC MTS 2019 Vacancies Region Wise
- SSC MTS 2019 Salary Structure
- SSC MTS 2019 Admit Card
- SSC MTS 2019 Answer Key
- SSC MTS 2019 Cut – Off
- SSC MTS 2019 Online Test Series
- SSC MTS 2019 Previous year Question Paper
- SSC MTS 2019 Result
- How To Apply SSC MTS 2019 Application Form