SSC MTS 2018 Application Form: Apply Online SSC MTS 2018 Recruitment Application Form from Official Website: http://www.sscdisha.com
SSC MTS 2018 Application Form
The SSC is an acronym of Staff Selection Commission.It has recently announced a notification for the recruitment of Group “D” post for Central Govt. of India in various Ministerial & Other Departments. Group “D” post includes Peon, Daftary, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Farash, Chowkidar, Safaiwala etc. This recruitment was announced in 2018 but due to some reason exam has cancelled and delayed.Notification of SSC MTS was issued on 30th Dec. 2018. Submission of application form was started on 31 Dec. 2016 and last date for submission of application were 3rd Feb. 2018. The exam was held on 30 April 2017 and 14th may 2017 and to be conducted on 28th May, 4th June and 11th June 2017. The exam has cancelled of 28th May, 4th June and 11th June 2017.
Staff Selection Commission was established on 4th Nov. 1975. At present, It’s chairman is Ashim Khurana, I.A.S. He joined the SSC as a chairman on 9 December 2015. He was former secretary of UPSC. It’s headquarter located in New Delhi. It has seven regional offices i.e. Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore. As per the official notification, Now exam will be held on Sep – Oct. 2017. The exam will be held in online mode so all the interested candidates can prepare themselves for the examination. It is a good chance for all those guys who didn’t prepare well and now you can prepare yourself.
Details of SSC MTS 2018 Application Form
- Name of the organisation: – Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of the Examination: – SSC MTS.
- Examination Date: – January & May 2019.
- Official Website: – ssc.nic.in
|SSC MTS Syllabus||SSC MTS Admit Card|
|SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 Application Form||SSC MTS Cut – Off Marks|
|SSC MTS Job Profile||SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper|
|SSC MTS Salary Structure||SSC MTS Answer Key|
|SSC MTS Best Books|
SSC MTS 2018 Tentative Dates
|1.||Notification released||October 2018|
|2.||Submission of application form will start in||October 2018|
|3.||Last date for submission of application form||November 2018|
|4.||Admit card release||December 2018 & April 2019|
|5.||Examination date||January 2019 & May 2019|
|6.||Result declaration||April 2019 & June 2019|
Eligibility Criteria: –
Education Qualification: – Candidates should have cleared 10th class from a recognised board.
Age Limit: –
- Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years.Age relaxation is also applicable to the Reserved category as per Govt. Rules & Regulations.
- Age relaxation for OBC is 3 – years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST category is 5 – years.
SSC MTS 2018 Application Fee: –
- Application fee. for the General, the category is Rs.100/-
- No application fee will be charged to SC / ST / PH / Female candidate.
Candidates can pay the fee. either online mode or offline mode. If you are going to make the payment from online mode then you can pay by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net – Banking. If you are going to make the payment from offline mode then you have to generate E – Challan and can submit the application fee.
Pay Band: – Rs.5200 – Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
SSC MTS 2018 Examination Pattern: –
Paper – I
- Medium Of Exam: – Exam will be held in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi language.
- Duration of Exam: – Duration of Exam will be of 1 hour.
- No. of Question: – 100 MCQs (Multiple Choice Question) will be mentioned in the exam.
- Type of Questions: the Objective question will be mentioned in the exam.
- Maximum Marks: – 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: – For a correct answer, candidates will get 2 marks.
- Negative Marking: – There is a provision of negative marking and for a wrong answer 0.50 mark will deduct.
Details of Subjects & No. of Questions are as follows: –
|Sr.no.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Per Question||Total Marks|
|1.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||2||50|
Paper – II
- Medium Of Exam: – Exam will be held in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi language.
- Duration of Exam: – Duration of Exam will be of 30 minutes.
- No. Of Question: – 1 short essay letter.
- Type of Questions: – Descriptive Examination.
- Maximum Marks: – 50 marks.
Total No. of Seats Region Wise
|Sr.no||Region / Category||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
SSC MTS 2018 Salary Structure
|Particular||Category||X (Rs.)||Y (Rs.)||Z (Rs.)|
|DA on TA||0||0||0|
|Cash In Hand||20,245||18,355||16,915|
*National Pension Scheme.
**Central Government Health Scheme.
***Central Government Employees General Insurance Scheme.
SSC MTS 2018 Admit Card
Admit card will be uploaded on the official website. Admit card will be uploaded in August 2018. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. It is necessary to download the admit card because on the admit card all the necessary information is mention like Name, Registration no., Examination Centre etc. Without admit card you can not get the entry in the examination hall so please bring the admit card. You have to bring ID Proof & photos also with the admit card.
SSC MTS 2018 Answer Key
All the candidates wait for the answer key after the conduction of exam.Answer key will be uploaded after few weeks of the exam. The answer key is not a perfect result. Through answer key, you can make an estimate that how much you will score. In the answer key, If you get any type of objection then you can claim over that question and get the grace marks.
SSC MTS 2018 Cut – Off
Cut – Off means a minimum level of marks to clear the level.If any candidate clear that then he will go to next level. For e.g. Cut – Off of SSC MTS is 100. If you will score equal to or more than 100 then you are eligible for next level. Cut – Off of General category will be higher than Reserved Category. Those candidates will clear the Cut – Off of Paper – I then they will appear for Paper – 2 and those candidates will clear Paper – 2 then they will get their name in the final merit list.
SSC MTS 2018 Online Test Series
SSC MTS 2018 has delayed because now exam will be held in online mode. So it is very important for all those candidates who have never given an online test that make your practice through online test series. If you will directly attempt online test in the examination hall then you will be unable to clear the question quickly. If you will practice online then you can increase your speed. Practice is just because you have to make the concentration on PC.
SSC MTS 2018 Previous year Question Paper
Those candidates have applied for SSC MTS 2018 so here we are suggesting you that make the practice from previous year question paper. Through the practice of previous year question paper, you can check the fluctuations of the questions. You will be able to know the examination pattern and type of question.
SSC MTS 2018 Result
The result will be declared in Dec. 2018. When result will declare then Cut–off marks will be released. To download the result candidates can visit the official website. It is necessary to download the scorecard because you have to bring the scorecard, At the time of Paper – II. If you will score high OR qualify the Paper – I then you can proceed for the next paper.If you will clear the Paper – II then you will get your name in the final merit list.
How To Apply SSC MTS 2018 Application Form
- Firstly visit the official website: ssc.nic.in
- Then click on the link “SSC MTS 2018”
- Then make your registration.
- fill your Name, Date of Birth, E-Mail ID, Contact no. etc.
- Then submit it.
- Then you will get “Registration no” on your E-Mail ID & Contact No.
- log in with your Registration no. & Date of Birth.
- Then fill rest of the details.
- Then upload your scanned 10th class mark sheet, Photo, Signature.
- submit it.
- Then make the payment online.If you want to make the payment in offline mode then you have to generate E-Challan.
- At last, take the print out of application form and keep it with you for future use.
- SSC MTS 2018 Application Form
- Details of SSC MTS 2018 Application Form
- SSC MTS 2018 Tentative Dates
- Eligibility Criteria: –
- SSC MTS 2018 Application Fee: –
- SSC MTS 2018 Examination Pattern: –
- Total No. of Seats Region Wise
- SSC MTS 2018 Salary Structure
- SSC MTS 2018 Admit Card
- SSC MTS 2018 Answer Key
- SSC MTS 2018 Cut – Off
- SSC MTS 2018 Online Test Series
- SSC MTS 2018 Previous year Question Paper
- SSC MTS 2018 Result
- How To Apply SSC MTS 2018 Application Form