SSC JE 2017 – 18 Application Form: Apply Online for SSC JE 2017-18 Application Form, Notification/Admit Card/Pattern from Official Website: ssc.nic.in
SSC JE 2017 – 18 Application Form
SSC is known as Staff Selection Commission.SSC every year announce the recruitment in various department in Central Govt. Of India of Ministerial and other departments.This year also it announced the recruitment for the various department through SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC Constable GD & SSC JE etc.Now, In this article, I am going to tell you about the SSC JE 2018 Application Form.As per the official notification, Submission of application form will submit in Oct. 2017 and the last date of submission of application form is in Nov. 2017.So all the interested & Eligible candidates please fill the application form before the last date.If any candidate will fill the application form after the last date then his/her application form will not be accepted.For more details also you can visit the official website: http://www.sscdisha.com
Staff Selection Commission Formerly SSC was known as Subordinate Services Commission.It conducts various central level exams.It was formed on 4th Nov. 1975.At present,It’s chairman is Ashim Khurana, I.A.S. and he was former secretary of UPSC.He joined as chairman as on 9 Dec. 2015.It’s headquarter situated at New Delhi, India.Now, It has 7 regional offices in India i.e. Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore, Allahabad, Mumbai.All the candidates fill the application form as per eligibility criteria.If you will not fill the application as per eligibility criteria then your application form will not be accepted.eligibility criteria is mentioned below.
Details of SSC JE 2017-18 Application Form
- Name of the Organisation: Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of the Examination: – SSC JE.
- Examination Date: – Dec. 2017 (For Paper-I) & Jan 2018 (For Paper – II).
- Official Website: – ssc.nic.in
SSC JE 2018 Post Offered: –
- Electrical & Mechanical Junior Engineer.
- Quantity Surveying and Contract Junior Engineer
- Mechanical Junior Engineer.
- Civil Junior Engineer.
- Electrical Junior Engineer.
SSC JE 2017 – 18 Tentative Dates: –
|1.||Notification release||Sep. 2017|
|2.||Starting date of submission of online application form||Oct. 2017|
|3.||Last date for submission of online application form||Nov. 2017|
|4.||Admit card release of Paper – I||Nov. 2017|
|5.||Examination date of paper – I||Dec. 2017|
|6.||Result declaration of paper – I||Jan. 2018|
|7.||Admit card release of Paper – II||Jan. 2018|
|8.||Examination date of paper – II||Jan. 2018|
|9.||Final Result declaration||March – April 2018|
Eligibility Criteria: –
|1.||Civil Junior Engineer||Candidate should have cleared B.Tech / B.E / Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised University.|
|2.||Mechanical Junior Engineer||Candidate should have cleared B.Tech / B.E / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University.|
|3.||Junior Engineer Quantity Surveying and Contract||· Candidates should have cleared Intermediate examination in Building & Quantity Surveying Diploma from a recognised Institute.|
· Candidates should have cleared B.Tech / B.E / Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised University.
|4.||Junior Engineer Electrical||Candidate should have cleared B.Tech / B.E / Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognised University.|
|5.||Junior Engineer Electrical & Mechanical||Candidate should have cleared B.Tech / B.E / Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University.|
Age Limit: –
- ForJE (Civil/ Surveying and Contract), Department of Post, MESCandidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years.
- Candidates age should not be more than 32 years for JE (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical), Central Water Commission and CPWD.
- For JE (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical), MES, Central Water Power Research Station candidates age should not be more than 30 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category as per Govt. Rules & Regulations.
Age Relaxation: –
|1.||Schedule Caste (SC)||5 – Years|
|2.||Schedule Tribe (ST)||5 – Years|
|3.||Other Backward Class (OBC)||3 – Years|
|4.||Physically handicapped General||10 – Years|
|5.||Physically handicapped (SC / ST)||13 – Years|
|6.||Physically handicapped (OBC)||15 – Years|
SSC JE 2018 Application Fee: –
- Application fee. for the General Category is Rs.100/-
- No Application fee. will be charged for Reserved Category (SC/ST/PH & Ex-Servicemen).
Candidates can pay the fee. either online mode or offline mode.If you are going to pay through online mode then you can make the payment from Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking OR If you are going to make the payment from offline mode then you have to download an E-Challan and deposit the fee. in nearby SBI branch.
SSC JE 2018 Examination Pattern: –
Paper – I
- Medium Of Exam: – Exam will be held in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi language.
- Duration of Exam: – Duration of Exam will be of 2 hours (10:00 AM – 12:00 PM for morning shift & 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM for Afternoon Shift)
- No. Of Question: – 200 MCQs (Multiple Choice Question) will be mentioned in the exam.
- Type of Questions: – Objective question will be mentioned in the exam.
- Maximum Marks: – 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: – For a correct answer, candidates will get 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: – There is a provision of negative marking and for a wrong answer 0.25 mark will deduct.
Details of Subjects & No. Of Questions are as follows: –
|Sr.no.||Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks Per Question||Maximum Marks|
Part – A: Civil & Structural
Part – B: Electrical
Paper – II
- Medium Of Exam: – Exam will be held in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi language.
- Duration of Exam: – Duration of Exam will be of 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: – Descriptive question will be mentioned in the exam.
- Maximum Marks: – 300 marks.
Paper – II is of General Engineering.It has 3 parts Part-A (Civil & Structural), Part-B (Electrical) and Part-C (Mechanical).Candidates have to attempt only 1 part which is appropriate to the applied JE post.
For more information of SSC JE Examination Pattern & Syllabus, you can Click Here
SSC JE 2018 Pay – Scale: –
|Sr.no.||Designation||Grade – Pay||Total Salary|
|1.||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Rs.4200/-||Rs.32,667 – Rs.37,119/-|
|2.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs.4200/||Rs.32,667 – Rs.37,119/|
|3.||Junior Engineer(Electrical and Mechanical)||Rs.4200/||Rs.32,667 – Rs.37,119/|
|4.||Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract)||Rs.4200/||Rs.32,667 – Rs.37,119/|
|5.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Rs.4200/||Rs.32,667 – Rs.37,119/|
SSC JE 2018 Admit Card
Admit card will be released on the official website.Admit card for Paper – I will be released in Nov. 2017 and admit card for Paper – II will be released in Jan. 2018.Candidates can download the admit card from the official website.It is must to download the admit card because you have to bring the admit card in the in the examination hall.If a candidate will not bring the admit card then he/she can not get the entry in the examination hall.On the admit card, all the necessary details are available like Name, Date of Birth, Registration No., Ticket No. etc. so please bring it with you.SSC JE 2018 Admit Card
SSC JE 2018 Result
SSC JE Result will be uploaded on the official website.Those candidates will clear the Paper – I then they will appear for Paper – II.If are unable to clear the Paper – I then you can not appear for Paper – II that’s why if you want to appear in Paper – II then you have to crack Paper – I.The result of Paper – I will be declared in Jan. 2018 and result of Paper – II will be declared in March – April 2018.When you are going to appear for Paper – II then it is must that don’t forget to bring the copy of Paper – I Result.
SSC JE 2018 Online Test Series
Those candidates are preparing for SSC JE then it is must that they have to prepare well for the exam because written test is not so easy as candidates think.Here, we are suggesting you that to make your preparation hard give the online test series.With the help of test series, you can check your level of preparation & status and still you feel any type of difficulty then you can take the coaching to improve your preparation.
SSC JE 2018 Previous Year Question Paper
Previous year question papers are very helpful for preparation so those candidates are looking for the Govt. Jobs they surely use the previous year question paper because on the basis of previous year question paper you will get the idea that which type of questions will be mentioned in the exam.You will get the examination format & fluctuations in the questions.
How To Apply SSC JE 2018 Application Form
- Candidates visit the official website: ssc.nic.in
- Then click on the link of “SSC JE 2018 Advt.”
- Then click on “Registration”.
- Then fill all the details as asked like personal details, Education Qualification, Contact details etc.
- Then submit it.
- Then verify your details.
- Then proceed.
- Then update your scanned documents like Mark sheet, Signature & Photo.
- Then you will get the option for “Continue to Make Payment”.
- Then click on it.
- Then If you want to pay the application fee. through offline mode then you can generate an E-Chalan and pay the application fee. in nearby SBI Branch OR If you want to pay the application fee. through online mode then you can make the payment through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net – Banking.