SSC JE 2019 Application Form: Apply Online for SSC JE 2019 Application Form, Notification/Admit Card/Pattern from Official Website: ssc.nic.in
SSC JE 2019 Application Form
The SSC is known as Staff Selection Commission.SSC every year announce the recruitment in various department in Central Govt. In India of Ministerial and other departments. This year also it announced the recruitment of the various department through SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC Constable GD & SSC JE etc. Now, In this article, I am going to tell you about the SSC JE 2019 Application Form. As per the official notification, Submission of application form will submit in Oct. 2019 and the last date of submission of application form is in Nov. 2019. So all the interested & Eligible candidates please fill the application form before the last date. If any candidate will fill out the application form after the last date then his/her application form will not be accepted. For more details also you can visit the official website: http://www.sscdisha.com
Staff Selection Commission Formerly SSC was known as Subordinate Services Commission. It conducts various central level exams. It was formed on 4th Nov. 1975. At present, It’s chairman is Ashim Khurana, I.A.S. and he was former secretary of UPSC. He joined as chairman on 9 Dec. 2015. It’s headquarter situated in New Delhi, India. Now, It has 7 regional offices in India i.e. Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore, Allahabad, Mumbai. All the candidates fill the application form as per eligibility criteria. If you will not fill out the application as per eligibility criteria then your application form will not be accepted eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
Details of SSC JE 2019 Application Form
The candidates should also check the details of the application forms. The details of the application form are as follows. Hence the candidates must follow these details.
- Name of the Organisation: Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of the Examination: – SSC JE.
- Examination Date: – 23rd to 27th September 2019 (For Paper-I) & 29th December 2019 (For Paper – II).
- Official Website: – ssc.nic.in
SSC JE 2019 Post Offered: –
There will be various types of posts available to the candidates through the SSC JE Recruitment Program 2019. Hence the candidates must check the details of the posts available through the recruitment program which are as follows.
- Electrical & Mechanical Junior Engineer.
- Quantity Surveying and Contract Junior Engineer
- Mechanical Junior Engineer.
- Civil Junior Engineer.
- Electrical Junior Engineer.
SSC JE 2019 Tentative Dates: –
The candidates should also check the tentative details of the recruitment program schedule. The tentative details are as follows.
|1.||Notification release||28 January 2019|
|2.||Starting date of submission of online application form||28 January 2019|
|3.||Last date for submission of online application form||25 December 2019|
|4.||Admit card release of Paper – I||August 2019|
|5.||Examination date of paper – I||23rd to 27th September 2019|
|6.||Result declaration of paper – I||October 2019|
|7.||Admit card release of Paper – II||November 2019|
|8.||Examination date of paper – II||29th December 2019|
|9.||Final Result declaration||January 2020|
SSC JE 2019 Eligibility Criteria: –
The official details of the eligibility standards for the recruitment program are as follows. Thus the candidates must follow these details.
|1.||Civil Junior Engineer||Candidate should have cleared B.Tech / B.E / Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised University.|
|2.||Mechanical Junior Engineer||Candidate should have cleared B.Tech / B.E / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University.|
|3.||Junior Engineer Quantity Surveying and Contract||· Candidates should have cleared Intermediate examination in Building & Quantity Surveying Diploma from a recognised Institute.|
· Candidates should have cleared B.Tech / B.E / Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised University.
|4.||Junior Engineer Electrical||Candidate should have cleared B.Tech / B.E / Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognised University.|
|5.||Junior Engineer Electrical & Mechanical||Candidate should have cleared B.Tech / B.E / Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University.|
Age Limit: –
- ForJE (Civil/ Surveying and Contract), Department of Post, MESCandidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years.
- Candidates age should not be more than 32 years for JE (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical), Central Water Commission and CPWD.
- For JE (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical), MES, Central Water Power Research Station candidates age should not be more than 30 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable to the reserved category as per Govt. Rules & Regulations.
SSC JE Recruitment 2019 Age Relaxation
The aspirants for the SSC JE Recruitment 2019 will also have to check the criteria for the relaxation in Age. Various categories of the candidates will be able to get age relaxations according to the official age criteria.
|1.||Schedule Caste (SC)||5 – Years|
|2.||Schedule Tribe (ST)||5 – Years|
|3.||Other Backward Class (OBC)||3 – Years|
|4.||Physically handicapped General||10 – Years|
|5.||Physically handicapped (SC / ST)||13 – Years|
|6.||Physically handicapped (OBC)||15 – Years|
SSC JE 2019 Application Fee: –
- Application fee. for the General, Category is Rs.100/-
- No Application fee. will be charged for Reserved Category (SC/ST/PH & Ex-Servicemen).
Candidates can pay the fee either in the online mode or offline mode. If you are going to pay through online mode then you can make the payment from Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking OR If you are going to make the payment from offline mode then you have to download an E-Challan and deposit the fee. in nearby SBI branch.
SSC JE 2019 Examination Pattern: –
All the aspirants will have to appear for the exams of the SSC JE 2019 Recruitment sessions. They will have to prepare for the exams using the official details. The candidates will have to use the details of the official examination pattern to prepare for the exams. They will be able to get the best details of the examination pattern from the details as given below.
Paper – I
- Medium Of Exam: – Exam will be held in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi language.
- Duration of Exam: – Duration of Exam will be 2 hours (10:00 AM – 12:00 PM for morning shift & 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM for Afternoon Shift)
- No. of Question: – 200 MCQs (Multiple Choice Question) will be mentioned in the exam.
- Type of Questions: the- Objective question will be mentioned in the exam.
- Maximum Marks: – 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: – For a correct answer, candidates will get 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: – There is a provision of negative marking and for a wrong answer 0.25 mark will deduct.
Details of Subjects & No. Of Questions are as follows: –
|Sr.no.||Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks Per Question||Maximum Marks|
Part – A: Civil & Structural
Part – B: Electrical
Paper – II
- Medium Of Exam: – Exam will be held in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi language.
- Duration of Exam: – Duration of Exam will be of 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: – the Descriptive question will be mentioned in the exam.
- Maximum Marks: – 300 marks.
Paper – II is of General Engineering. It has 3 parts Part-A (Civil & Structural), Part-B (Electrical) and Part-C (Mechanical). Candidates have to attempt only 1 part which is appropriate to the applied JE post.
For more information of SSC JE Examination Pattern & Syllabus, you can Click Here
SSC JE 2019 Pay – Scale: –
Candidates should also check the official pay scale for the recruitment program of JE. The official details of the pay scale are as follows.
|Sr.no.||Designation||Grade – Pay||Total Salary|
|1.||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Rs.4200/-||Rs.32,667 – Rs.37,119/-|
|2.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs.4200/||Rs.32,667 – Rs.37,119/|
|3.||Junior Engineer(Electrical and Mechanical)||Rs.4200/||Rs.32,667 – Rs.37,119/|
|4.||Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract)||Rs.4200/||Rs.32,667 – Rs.37,119/|
|5.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Rs.4200/||Rs.32,667 – Rs.37,119/|
SSC JE 2019 Admit Card
Admit card will be released on the official website. The Admit card for Paper – I will be released in Nov. 2019 and admit card for Paper – II will be released in Jan. 2019. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. It is compulsory to download the admit card because you have to bring the admit card in the in the examination hall. If a candidate will not bring the admit card then he/she can not get the entry in the examination hall. On the admit card, all the necessary details are available like Name, Date of Birth, Registration No., Ticket No. etc. so please bring it with you.
SSC JE 2019 Result
SSC JE Result 2019 will be uploaded on the official website. Those candidates will clear the Paper – I then they will appear for Paper – II. If are unable to clear the Paper – I then you can not appear for Paper – II that’s why if you want to appear in Paper – II then you have to crack Paper – I. The result of Paper – I will be declared in March 2019 and result of Paper – II will be declared in May 2019. When you are going to appear for Paper-II then it is must that don’t forget to bring the copy of Paper – I Result.
SSC JE Cut off 2019
The Staff Selection Commission will also release the Cut Off marks of the candidates. These marks will be available to the candidates from the official website. The candidates will get the selection on the various posts on the basis of these marks. These marks will be separate for different categories of the candidates. We will also provide the candidates with the various updates on the availability of the cut off marks. So the candidates will have to follow us to get the various official updates.
SSC JE 2019 Online Test Series
Those candidates are preparing for SSC JE then it is a must that they have to prepare well for the exam because the written test is not so easy as candidates think. Here, we are suggesting to you that to make your preparation hard give the online test series. With the help of a test series, you can check your level of preparation & status and still you feel any type of difficulty then you can take the coaching to improve your preparation.
SSC JE 2019 Previous Year Question Paper
Previous year question papers are very helpful for preparation so those candidates are looking for the Govt. Jobs they surely use the previous year question paper because on the basis of previous year question paper you will get the idea that which type of questions will be mentioned in the exam. You will get the examination format & fluctuations in the questions.
SSC JE 2019 Answer Key
The candidates will have to get the answer keys of the various examination stages of the SSC JE recruitment program. The candidates will get the official answer keys from the official website of the authority. They will have to follow this page to get the latest updates on the availability of the answer keys of the exams. We will also provide the candidates with the official notification of the exam answer key from this article. Hence the candidates must follow us to get these details of the answer keys.
SSC JE 2019 Preparation
All the candidates will have to prepare for the recruitment program according to the level of the recruitment program. They must check the various official details of the recruitment program as given here to start the preparation for the exams. The candidates will also have to follow the latest study materials to prepare for the exams. They will also have to use the official syllabus to choose the study material.
How To Apply SSC JE 2019 Application Form
The candidates must follow a simple way to apply for the examination. Candidates should follow these steps to apply for the exam. The steps are as follows.
- Candidates visit the official website: ssc.nic.in
- Then click on the link of “SSC JE 2019 Advt.”
- Then click on “Registration”.
- fill out all the details as asked like personal details, Education Qualification, Contact details etc.
- Then submit it.
- Then verify your details.
- update your scanned documents like Mark sheet, Signature & Photo.
- Then you will get the option for “Continue to Make Payment”.
- Then click on it.
- If you want to pay the application fee. through offline mode then you can generate an E-Chalan and pay the application fee. in nearby SBI Branch OR If you want to pay the application fee. through online mode then you can make the payment through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net – Banking.
The candidates can also contact us to get various other updates. They can also follow the various official links which will be available to the candidates from here.
- SSC JE 2019 Application Form
- Details of SSC JE 2019 Application Form
- SSC JE 2019 Post Offered: –
- SSC JE 2019 Tentative Dates: –
- SSC JE 2019 Eligibility Criteria: –
- SSC JE Recruitment 2019 Age Relaxation
- SSC JE 2019 Application Fee: –
- SSC JE 2019 Examination Pattern: –
- SSC JE 2019 Pay – Scale: –
- SSC JE 2019 Admit Card
- SSC JE 2019 Result
- SSC JE Cut off 2019
- SSC JE 2019 Online Test Series
- SSC JE 2019 Previous Year Question Paper
- SSC JE 2019 Answer Key
- SSC JE 2019 Preparation
- How To Apply SSC JE 2019 Application Form