SSC Constable GD Recruitment: Apply Online SSC 2018 – 19 GD Recruitment Application Form, Notification, Syllabus from Official Portal: http://www.ssc.nic.in
- 1 SSC Constable Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1.1 Details Of SSC Constable GD 2018 Application Form: –
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria: –
- 1.3 Age Relaxation: –
- 1.4 SSC Constable GD 2018 Tentative Dates: –
- 1.5 कर्मचारी चयन आयोग भर्ती: –
- 1.6 कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (एसएससी) ने 2018 – 19 के लिए अलग – २ बलों मैं सिपाही नियुक्त करने के लिए अधिसूचना जारी कर दी है I आवेदन की प्रक्रिया दिसंबर 2017 से शुरू हो जाएगी.जो भी उम्मीदवार इस भर्ती के लिए उत्सुक हैं I वे अपना फॉर्म आवेदन तिथि खतम होने से पहले भर दे I आवेदन ख़तम होने की अंतिम तिथि जनवरी 2018 मैं हैं I कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (एसएससी) ने भर्ती विभिन्न बलों मैं निकली हैं और वो विभिन्न बल हैं बॉर्डर सुरक्षा बल , केंद्रीय औद्योगिक सुरक्षा बल , सीआरपीएफ, सेवा सुरक्षा बल इत्यादि I सिपाहियों को नियुक्त करने की प्रक्रिया नवंबर 2018 तक खत्म हो जाएगी I अधिक जानकारी के लिए आप ssc.nic.in पर जा सकते हैं I
- 1.7 SSC Constable GD 2018 Examination Pattern: –
- 1.8 Physical Standard Test: –
- 1.9 Chest: –
- 1.10 Weight: –
- 1.11 Physical Efficience Test: –
- 1.12 SSC Constable GD Vacancies: –
- 1.13 SSC Constable GD 2018 – 19 Admit Card
- 1.14 SSC Constable GD 2018 – 19 Result
- 1.15 SSC Constable GD Cut – Off List
- 1.16 How To Apply SSC Constable GD 2018 – 19 Application Form
SSC Constable Recruitment 2018-2019
SSC is known as Staff Selection Commission.SSC has recently announced a notification for the recruitment of GD Constable at Central Level in CISF, BSF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, SSF, NIA and Rifleman in Assam Rifles.Those candidates are really interested and eligible for this recruitment can apply.As per official notification, Submission of application form will start in Dec. 2017 and last date of submission of application form is Jan. 2018.So all the candidates please fill the application form before the last date or due date.If any candidate will fill the application form after the due date then his/her application form will not be accepted.For more details also you can visit the official website: http://www.sscdisha.com
Staff Selection Commission was formerly known as Subordinate Services Commission.On 26th Sep. 1977 Subordinate Services Commission retitled as Staff Selection Commission.It was established on 4 Nov. 1975 (41 years ago).It conducts every year various central level exams like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL etc.Those recruitments made by SSC are not so easy to crack because In every exam has many Tier like in SSC CGL has 3 tier, In SSC CHSL has 3 tier and every tier is different from each tier.It’s headquarter situated at New Delhi, India.It has seven regional offices in India at seven places i.e. Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore.All the details about SSC Constable GD are mentioned below.
Details Of SSC Constable GD 2018 Application Form: –
- Name of the organisation: – Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of the Examination: – SSC Constable GD.
- Name of the post: – Constable GD.
- No. of Posts: – 56,717.
- Examination Date: – July 2018.
- Official Website: – ssc.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria: –
Education Qualification: – Candidate should have cleared 10th class from a recognised board.
Age Limit: – Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 23 years.Age relaxation is also applicable to the reserved category candidates as per Govt. Rules & Regulations.
Age Relaxation: –
|Sr.no.||Category||Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)|
|1.||SC / ST||5 – years|
|2.||OBC||3 – Years|
|3.||Ex-Servicemen( Unreserved / General)||3 – years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.|
|4.||Ex-Servicemen ( OBC )||6 – years (3 + 3)after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.|
|5.||Ex-Servicemen ( SC/ST )||8 – Years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.|
|6.||Candidates who had been a residence (UR) during 1st Jan 1980 – 31st Dec. 1989 in the Jammu & Kashmir State||5 – Years|
|7.||Candidates who had been a residence (OBC) during 1st Jan 1980 – 31st Dec. 1989 in the Jammu & Kashmir State||8 – Years|
|8.||Candidates who had been a residence (SC / ST) during 1st Jan 1980 – 31st Dec. 1989 in the Jammu & Kashmir State||10 – Years|
Application Fee.: – Application fee. for General / OBC candidate is Rs.50/- and SC / ST / PWD are exempted from application fee.
You can pay the application fee. either through online mode or Offline Mode.If you are going to make the payment through online mode then you can by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.If you are going to pay through offline mode then you have to make payment via Central Recruitment Free Stamps (CRFS).
SSC Constable GD 2018 Tentative Dates: –
|1.||Starting date of submission of application form||Dec. 2017|
|2.||Last date of submission of application form||Jan. 2018|
|3.||PST / PET Admit Card release||Feb. 2018|
|4.||PST / PET Date||March 2018|
|5.||Result declaration of PST / PET||April 2018|
|6.||Admit Card of Written Exam available from||May 2018|
|7.||Examination date of written exam||July 2018|
|8.||Result declaration of written exam||Aug. 2018|
|9.||Admit Card for Medical Test||Sep. 2018|
|10.||Medical Examination Date||Oct. 2018|
|11.||Result declaration of Medical Test||Nov. 2018|
कर्मचारी चयन आयोग भर्ती: –
कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (एसएससी) ने 2018 – 19 के लिए अलग – २ बलों मैं सिपाही नियुक्त करने के लिए अधिसूचना जारी कर दी है I आवेदन की प्रक्रिया दिसंबर 2017 से शुरू हो जाएगी.जो भी उम्मीदवार इस भर्ती के लिए उत्सुक हैं I वे अपना फॉर्म आवेदन तिथि खतम होने से पहले भर दे I आवेदन ख़तम होने की अंतिम तिथि जनवरी 2018 मैं हैं I कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (एसएससी) ने भर्ती विभिन्न बलों मैं निकली हैं और वो विभिन्न बल हैं बॉर्डर सुरक्षा बल , केंद्रीय औद्योगिक सुरक्षा बल , सीआरपीएफ, सेवा सुरक्षा बल इत्यादि I सिपाहियों को नियुक्त करने की प्रक्रिया नवंबर 2018 तक खत्म हो जाएगी I अधिक जानकारी के लिए आप ssc.nic.in पर जा सकते हैं I
SSC Constable GD Exam 2018 Details: –
SSC Constable GD 2018 Examination Pattern: –
- Mode of Exam: – Exam will be held in Online & Offline mode.
- Medium of Exam: – If you are going to appear in online exam then question paper will be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.If you are going to appear for offline mode then question paper will be in regional language also.
- Section: – There will be four sections in the exam.
- Subjects: – Four sections will be divided in General Knowledge, English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Duration of Exam: – Duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- No. of Questions: – 100 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) will be mentioned in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: – 1 mark will be awarded for a correct answer.
- Negative Marking: – 0.25 mark will deduct for a wrong answer.
Details of Subjects & No. of Questions are as follows: –
|Sr.no.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Per Question||Maximum Marks|
|1.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||1||25|
|2.||English OR Hindi language||25||1||25|
Physical Standard Test: –
Male Candidates: – 170 cms.
Female Candidates: – 157 cms.
Height relaxation can also give to some candidate but he/she has to fulfil some conditions.Conditions are mentioned below.
- If a candidate of North – Eastern state of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura then:
Male Candidate: 160 cms.
Female Candidate: 147.5 cms.
- Those candidates are from the States of Assam, Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras, Marathas, belonging to Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir then:
Male Candidate: 165 cms.
Female Candidate: 155 cms.
- Those candidates belong to Schedule Tribe: –
Male Candidate: 162.5 cms.
Female Candidate: 150 cms.
Only for Male Candidates.
Unexpanded: – 80 cms.
Minimum Expanded: -5 cms.
Weight should be proportionate to height & age.
Physical Efficience Test: –
Those candidates will clear the physical standard then they will call for physical efficiency test.
Male candidates: – 5 km. in 24 Min.
Female Candidates: – 1.6 Km. in 8 Min.
Candidates of Ladakh region: –
Male Candidates: – 1 Mile in 6 Minutes 30 seconds.
Female Candidates: – 800 mtr. in 4 Minutes.
SSC Constable GD Vacancies: –
For Male: –
|Category / Force||BSF||CISF||CRPF||SSB||ITBP||AR||NIA||SSF||Total|
For Female: –
|Category / Forces||BSF||CISF||CRPF||SSB||ITBP||AR||NIA||SSF||Total|
SSC Constable GD 2018 – 19 Admit Card
Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website.Admit card for PST / PET will be released in Feb. 2018, For written test, will be released in May 2018 and for the Medical test, admit card will be released in Sep. 2018.Only those candidate will get the admit card who have submitted their application form successfully & as per the eligibility criteria.It is must to get the admit card in the examination hall because on the admit card all the necessary information are available like Name, Date of Birth, Registration No. etc. Without admit card, not even a single candidate will get the entry in the examination hall so please bring your admit card.
SSC Constable GD 2018 – 19 Result
The Result will be uploaded on the official website.The result of PST / PET will be declared in April 2018, Result of Written test will be declared in August 2018 and Result of Medical Examination will be declared in Nov. 2018.It is must to get the print out of result because candidates have to bring the print out of result at the time of Written test and then Medical test.
SSC Constable GD Cut – Off List
Final Cut – Off list will be based on the PST / PET + Written test + Medical test.Candidates will select step by step.Firstly they have to clear Physical.If you will clear the criteria of Physical then you will get your name in the list.If you will select then you will appear for Written test and then those candidates will clear Written test also then they will appear for the medical test.If you will clear medical test also then you will get your name in Final Cut – Off list.
How To Apply SSC Constable GD 2018 – 19 Application Form
- Firstly visit the official website: ssc.nic.in
- Then click on the link “New Registration”.
- Then fill all the details as asked.
- Then submit it.
- Then you will get Login ID & password.
- Then login with your ID & password.
- Then Fill all the details like personal details, education qualification etc.
- Then upload your scanned documents like photo, Signature, 10th class mark sheet.
- Then make the online payment.
- At last, take the print out of application form and keep it with you for future use.