SSC CHSL 2017-18 Application Form: Apply Online SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form, Notification, Exam Dates, Syllabus from Official Portal: sss.nic.in
SSC CHSL 2017-18 Online Application Form
SSC CHSL is known as Staff Selection Commission – Combined Higher Secondary Level.SSC had announced a notification regarding recruitment for Central Govt. Offices & Ministry.It is a Recruitment for Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA).SSC CHSL exam is conducted once in a year.SSC SHSL 2016 – 17 was also conducted by SSC.Tier – I of SSC CHSL has conducted on 7th Jan 2017 – 5th Feb. 2017 and Tier – II will conduct on 9th July 2017.Now, SSC has announced a notification for the year 2018.As per Official Notification, Starting date of submission of online application form will be from 18th Nov. 2017 and the closing date for submission of application form is 18th Dec. 2017.So all the interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form before the last date.If any person will fill the application form after the last date then his/her application form will not be accepted.For more information also you can visit our official website: http://www.sscdisha.com
Staff Selection Commission – Combined Higher Secondary Level is a national level exam.Every year a lot of candidates are applying for the recruitment of SSC CHSL but it is not possible that every student can get the job in Central Govt. Offices & Ministry because firstly seats are limited and other thing is that written test is not so easy.In the written test, time period is a challenge because according to questions, we get the time too low.
Details Of SSC CHSL 2017-18 Application Form: –
- Name of the organisation: – Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of the Examination: – Staff Selection Commission – Combined Higher Secondary Level (SSC – CHSL).
- Examination Date:- 20th March 2018 – 20th April 2018 (For Tier – I) and 24th June 2018 (For Tier – II).
- Official Website: – ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL 2017 – 18 Tentative Dates: –
|1.||Starting date of submission of application form||18th Nov. 2017|
|2.||Closing date of submission of application form||18th Dec. 2017|
|3.||Closing date of submission of application fee.||Dec. 2017|
|4.||Examination date of Tier – I||20th March 2018 – 20th April 2018|
|5.||Examination date of Tier – II||24th June 2018|
SSC CHSL 2017 – 18 Eligibility Criteria: –
Education Qualification: – Candidates should have cleared 12th or it’s equivalent Qualification from a recognised board.
Age Limit: –
- Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not be more than 27 years as in 1st Jan 2018.
- Those candidates are born before 2nd Jan 1990 & after 1st Jan. 1999. can not apply for this recruitment.
- Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category as per Govt. Rules & Regulations.
Age Relaxation: –
|Sr.no.||Category||Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)|
|1.||OBC (Other Backward Class)||3 years|
|2.||SC/ST (Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe)||5 years|
|3.||PH (Physically Handicapped)||10 years|
|4.||PH-OBC (Physically Handicapped – Other Backward Class)||13 years|
|6.||Ex-Serviceman (OBC)||6 Years after deduction of the Military Service|
|8.||Ex-Serviceman (SC/ST)||8 years|
|9.||Central Govt. Employees||Not more than 40 years|
|10.||Central Govt Employees + OBC||Not more than 43 years|
|11.||Central Govt Employees + SC/ST||Not more than 45 years|
SSC CHSL 2017 – 18 Examination Pattern: –
- Tier – I is a online mode or computer-based written examination.
- Tier – II is a descriptive paper.
- Tier – III is a typing test/skill test for the post of Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant (PA/SA), Lower Division Clerk and Court Clerk.
Tier – I Examination Pattern: –
- Mode of Exam: – Exam will be held in online mode.
- Medium of Exam: – Exam will be held in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi language.
- Duration Of Exam: – Duration of exam will be 75 minutes.
- No. of Questions: – Total 100 questions will be mentioned in the exam
- Type of Question: – Tier – I has MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Sections: – In Tier – I have 4 sections (General Awareness, English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning).
- Marking Scheme: – For every correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded.
- Negative marking: – For every wrong answer 0.50% will be deducted.
Details of Subjects & No. of Question as follows: –
|Sr.no.||Section||Subjects||No. Of Question||Marks Per Question||Maximum Marks|
|1.||Section – I||General Intelligence||25||2||50|
|2.||Section – II||English language||25||2||50|
|3.||Section – III||Quantitative Aptitude||25||2||50|
|4.||Section – IV||General Awareness||25||2||50|
Tier – II: – Tier – II is a descriptive examination.This paper was introduced to check the writing skills which are necessary for Govt. jobs.In this tier, they will give you a topic to write a letter or essay of 200 – 250 words.
- Mode of Exam: – Exam will be held in offline mode.
- Medium of Exam: – Exam will be held in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi language.
- Duration Of Exam: – Duration of exam will be 60 minutes.
- No. of Questions: – A topic will be given to write.
- Type of Question: – Tier – II is descriptive.
Tier – III: – Tier – III is the last step of selection.In this step, they check Typing test / Skill test.Final list is prepared on the basis of Tier – I + Tier – II.
SSC CHSL 2018 Application Fee: –
- Application fee. for the General & OBC category is Rs.100/-
- Application fee. for SC / ST / Female category is nil.
- Online application fee. can be pay by Credit Card / Debit Card or Net banking.
SSC CHSL 2018 Posts: –
|Sr.no.||Designations||Pay Band||Grade Pay|
|1.||Court Clerk||Rs.5200 – Rs.20,200/-||Rs.1900/-|
|2.||Lower Division Clerk||Rs.5200 – Rs.20,200/-||Rs.1900/-|
|3.||Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant||Rs.5200 – Rs.20,200/-||Rs.2400/-|
|4.||Data Entry Operator||Rs.5200 – Rs.20,200/-||Rs.2400/-|
|5.||Data Entry Operator||Rs.5200 – Rs.20,200/-||Rs.1900/-|
No. Of Posts: –
|Sr.no.||Designation||No. of Posts|
|1.||Assistant / Sorting Assistant||3281|
|2.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||1321|
|3.||Data Entry Operator (DEO)||506|
SSC CHSL 2018 Admit Card
Admit card will be uploaded on the official website.Admit card will be released in the month of Feb – March 2018 for Tier – I & for Tier – II in month of June 2018.It is must to download the admit card because you have to bring the admit card in the examination hall.If any candidate will not bring the admit card then you can not get the entry in the examination hall.On the admit card all the necessary information are available like your name, Date of Birth, Registration No. etc.you have to bring passport size photo & ID proof with admit card.If any candidate will found with forgery document then SSC authority can file a case against you.
SSC CHSL Answer Key
Answer key will be uploaded on the official website.It will upload after 1.5 – 2.5 moths of the exam.Through answer key, you can make an estimate that how much marks you will get in the exam.If you will get any type of objection in the answer key then you can claim against that question and can get the grace marks.If you find any type of objection in question then also you can file a claim against that question and can get the extra marks.
SSC CHSL Cut – Off List
Those candidates will score equal to or more than cut – off they will be selected.First cut – off will be of Tier – I.Those candidates will score more than cut – off in tier – I then they will proceed for Tier – II then a cut – off will be made by Tier – I + Tier – II and those candidates will clear this cut – off then they will proceed for Tier – III.At last, those candidates will clear Tier – III they will get the name in final merit list.
SSC CHSL 2017 Result
The result will be uploaded after 1.5 – 2.5 months of exam.The result will be uploaded on the official website.Result will be available in PDF file.To check the result you can download this file and by your registration no. & name you can check the result.It is must to download the result because when you will appear for Tier – II then you have to bring the copy of Tier – I result and when you will appear for Tier – III then you have to show the copy of Tier – I & Tier – II.
How To Apply SSC CHSL 2017 – 18 Application Form
- Firstly visit the official website: www.ssc.nic.in
- Then click on the link Part – I registration.
- Then an application form will appear on your screen.
- Then fill all the details as asked like personal details, education qualification etc.
- Then proceed.
- Then you will get the option of Gateway of Payment.
- Then click on it.
- If you want to make the payment online then you can make the payment either through Credit card / Debir card / Net banking.
- If you want to make the payment offline mode then make an E-Challan and can submit the application fee. near by branch of SBI.
- Then you have to proceed for Part – 2 registration.
- Then click on Part – 2.
- Then upload your scanned photo & Signature.
- Then submit it.
- At last, take the print out of application form & keep it for the future use.