SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form: Apply Online SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form, Notification, Exam Dates, Syllabus from Official Portal: sss.nic.in
SSC CHSL 2019 Online Application Form
The SSC CHSL is known as Staff Selection Commission – Combined Higher Secondary Level. The official authority of SSC had now released the official notification for the recruitment of candidates via SSC CHSL exam for Central Government Offices & Ministry. This Recruitment is for Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA). SSC CHSL exam is conducted once in a year. Now, SSC has announced a notification for the year 2019. This page will provide the candidates with the information of the official notification of the SSC CHSL exam. So we advise the candidates to visit this page & get lots of information about this exam. This article will also provide the candidates with the basic & Advanced information of the SSC CHSL 2019 Exam.
SSC CHSL 2019 Official Details
As per Official Notification, the Starting date of submission of online application form probably be from 18th November 2019 and the closing date for submission of application form is 18th December 2019. So all the interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form before the last date. If any person will fill the application form after the last date then his/her application form will not be accepted. For more information also you can visit our official website: http://www.sscdisha.com
|SSC CHSL 2019 Online Application Form||SSC CHSL Result 2019|
|SSC CHSL Preparation Tips 2019||SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Paper 2019|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019||SSC CHSL Answer Key 2019|
|SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019||SSC CHSL Question Answer 2019|
Staff Selection Commission – Combined Higher Secondary Level is a national level exam. Every year a lot of candidates are applying for the recruitment of SSC CHSL but it is not possible that every student can get the job in Central Government Offices & Ministry. because firstly the seats are limited and another thing is that the written test is not so easy. In the written test, the time period is a challenge because according to questions, we get the time too low. Click to join Whatsapp Group SSC NEWS.
To get more details check
Details Of SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form: –
- Name of the organisation: – Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of the Examination: – Staff Selection Commission – Combined Higher Secondary Level (SSC – CHSL).
- Examination Date:- 20th March 2019 – 20th April 2019 (For Tier – I) and 24th June 2019 (For Tier – II).
- Official Website: – ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL 2019 Tentative Dates: –
The candidates should also check the tentative recruitment program schedule. The details are as follows.
|1.||Starting date of submission of application form||5th March 2019|
|2.||Closing date for submission of application form||5th April 2019|
|3.||Closing date for submission of application fee.||7th April 2020|
|4.||Examination date of Tier – I||1st July 2019 – 26th July 2019|
|5.||Examination date of Tier – II||29th September 2020|
SSC CHSL 2019 Eligibility Criteria: –
All the candidates will have to follow the official eligibility standards. They will have to get the details of the eligibility standards according to the official notification. The students will also be able to get the eligibility standards from the details in the article. Some of the eligibility standard details are as follows.
Education Qualification: – Candidates should have cleared 12th or it’s equivalent Qualification from a recognised board.
Age Limit: –
- Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not be more than 27 years as in 1st January 2019.
- Those candidates are born before 2nd Jan 1990 & after 1st January 1999 cannot apply for this recruitment.
- Age relaxation is also applicable to the reserved category as per Govt. Rules & Regulations.
Age Relaxation: –
|Sr.no.||Category||Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)|
|1.||OBC (Other Backward Class)||3 years|
|2.||SC/ST (Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe)||5 years|
|3.||PH (Physically Handicapped)||10 years|
|4.||PH-OBC (Physically Handicapped – Other Backward Class)||13 years|
|5.||Physically Handicapped + SC/ST||15 Years|
|6.||Ex-Serviceman (OBC)||6 Years after deduction of the Military Service|
|8.||The Ex-Serviceman (SC/ST)||8 years|
|9.||The Central Govt. Employees||Not more than 40 years|
|10.||Central Govt Employees + OBC||Not more than 43 years|
|11.||Central Govt Employees + SC/ST||Should Not be more than 45 years|
SSC CHSL 2019 Examination Pattern: –
The authority will carry out the recruitment exams on the basis of the official exam pattern. All the aspirants will need the official exam pattern to prepare for the exams. The candidates will have to check the official details of the official exam pattern as given below.
- Tier – I will be in CBT Mode.
- The Tier – II will be a descriptive paper.
- Tier – III will be a typing test/skill test for all the posts available for this exam.
We also advise the candidates to check SSC Syllabus of CHSL.
Tier – I Examination Pattern: –
- Mode of Exam: – Exam will be held in online mode.
- The medium of Exam: – Exam will be held in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi language.
- Duration Of Exam: – Duration of exam will be 75 minutes.
- No. of Questions: – Total of 100 questions will be mentioned in the exam
- Type of Question: – Tier – I have MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Sections: – In Tier – I have 4 sections (General Awareness, English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning).
- Marking Scheme: – For every correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded.
- Negative marking: – For every wrong answer 0.50% will be deducted.
Details of Subjects & No. of Question as follows: –
|Sr.no.||Section||Subjects||No. Of Question||Marks Per Question||Maximum Marks|
|1.||Section – I||General Intelligence||25||2||50|
|2.||Section – II||English language||25||2||50|
|3.||3rd section||Quantitative Aptitude||25||2||50|
|4.||Section – IV||General Awareness||25||2||50|
Tier – II: – Tier – II is a descriptive examination. The authority conducts this paper to check the writing skills which are necessary for Govt. jobs. In this tier, they will give you a topic to write a letter or essay of 200 – 250 words. The candidates will get 1 hour to complete this exam.
Tier – III: – Tier – III is the last step of selection. In this step, they check the Typing test / Skill test. The final list will be on the basis of scores of Tier – I + Tier – II.
SSC CHSL 2019 Application Fee: –
- Application fee. for the General & OBC category is Rs.100/-
- Application fee. for SC / ST / Female category is nil.
- Online application fee. can be pay by Credit Card / Debit Card or Net banking.
SSC CHSL 2019 Grade Pay & Pay Band
The aspirants should also check the official pay band & grade pay details for the SSC CHSL recruitment.
|Sr.no.||Designations||Pay Band||Grade Pay|
|1.||Court Clerk||Rs.5200 – Rs.20,200/-||Rs.1900/-|
|2.||Lower Division Clerk||Rs.5200 – Rs.20,200/-||Rs.1900/-|
|3.||Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant||Rs.5200 – Rs.20,200/-||Rs.2400/-|
|4.||Data Entry Operator||Rs.5200 – Rs.20,200/-||Rs.2400/-|
|5.||Data Entry Operator||Rs.5200 – Rs.20,200/-||Rs.1900/-|
SSC CHSL Expected No. Of Posts: –
All the candidates will get the selection at the various posts on the basis of the official vacancy details. Therefore the candidates will have to check the official details of the vacancies or posts. The details of the expected number of posts are as follows.
|Sr.no.||Designation||No. of Posts (Tentative)|
|1.||Assistant / Sorting Assistant||3281|
|2.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||1321|
|3.||Data Entry Operator (DEO)||506|
SSC CHSL 2019 Salary Structure
The candidates should also check the salary structure for the posts available through the examination. The following table will have all the details of the salary structure for the posts.
|Post||Basic salary||City||House Rent Allowances||Travelling Allowance||Gross Salary||Cash in Hand Salary|
|Lower Divisions Clerk|
Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant
|INR 19900||X||INR 4776||INR 1350||INR26026||INR 22411|
|INR 19900||Y||INR 3184||INR 900||INR 23984||INR 20369|
|INR 19900||Z||INR 1592||INR 900||INR 22392||INR 18777|
|DEO (GP 2400)||INR 25500||X||INR 6120||INR 3600||INR 35220||INR 31045|
|INR 25500||Y||INR 4080||INR 1800||INR 31380||INR 27205|
|INR 25500||Z||INR 2040||INR 1800||INR 29340||INR 25165|
The details of the salary given in this article are according to the official salary perks. So the candidates should trust on these details of the salary perks.
SSC CHSL 2019 Admit Card
Admit card will be uploaded to the official website. The Admit card will be released in the month of June 2019 for Tier – I & for Tier – II in the month of August 2019. It is must download the admit card because you have to bring the admit card in the examination hall. If any candidate will not bring the admit card then you can not get the entry in the examination hall. On the admit card all the necessary information are available like your name, Date of Birth, Registration No. etc.you have to bring passport size photo & ID proof with admit card. If any candidate will found with forgery document then SSC authority can file a case against you.
SSC CHSL Answer Key
The Answer key will be available on the official website. It will upload after 1.5 – 2.5 months of the exam. Through answer key, you can make an estimate that how much marks you will get in the exam. If you will get any type of objection in the answer key then you can claim that question and can get the grace marks. If you find any type of objection in question then also you can file a claim against that question and can get the extra marks.
SSC CHSL Cut – Off List
Those candidates who will score equal to or more than cut – off they will get a seat on the selection list. First cut – off will be of Tier – I. Those candidates will score more than cut – off in tier – I then they have to appear for Tier – II exam also. Therefore the authority will publish a collective cut off list of Tier – I + Tier – II exam scores. Those candidates who will manage to clear this cut – off, they will have to proceed to Tier – III exam. At last, those candidates will clear Tier – III they will get the name on final merit list.
SSC CHSL 2019 Result
The result will be available after 1.5 – 2.5 months of exam. The result will be available on the official website. This result will be available in PDF file. To check the result you can download this file and by your registration no. & name you can check the result. It is must download the result because when you will appear for Tier – II then you have to bring the copy of Tier – I result and when you will appear for Tier – III then you have to show the copy of Tier – I & Tier – II.
How To Apply SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form
All the aspirants will have to follow the official procedure for the application. The candidates must check the official procedure as given below.
- Firstly visit the official website: www.ssc.nic.in
- Proceed to new registration with all the latest details.
- Secure the registration details.
- Now click on part 1 registration.
- Then fill all the details as asked about personal details, education qualification etc.
- Then proceed to the payment gateway.
- Now you will get the option of Gateway Payment.
- Click on it.
- If you want to make the payment online then you can make the payment either through Credit card / Debir card / Net banking.
- If you want to make the payment offline mode then make an E-Challan and can submit the application fee to a nearby branch of SBI.
- Then you have to proceed with Part – 2 registration.
- Click on Part – 2.
- Then upload your scanned photo & Signature.
- Then submit it.
- At last, take the print out of application form & keep it for future use.
- SSC CHSL 2019 Online Application Form
- SSC CHSL 2019 Official Details
- Details Of SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form: –
- SSC CHSL 2019 Tentative Dates: –
- SSC CHSL 2019 Eligibility Criteria: –
- SSC CHSL 2019 Examination Pattern: –
- SSC CHSL 2019 Application Fee: –
- SSC CHSL 2019 Grade Pay & Pay Band
- SSC CHSL Expected No. Of Posts: –
- SSC CHSL 2019 Salary Structure
- SSC CHSL 2019 Admit Card
- SSC CHSL Answer Key
- SSC CHSL Cut – Off List
- SSC CHSL 2019 Result
- How To Apply SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form