SSC JE Syllabus 2018: Download SSC JE Syllabus Junior Engineering Exam Pattern Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical from Official Website: http://www.sscdisha.com
SSC JE Syllabus 2018
The SSC is known as Staff Selection Commission. It has recently announced a notification for the recruitment of Central Govt. of India in various Ministerial & other departments. A lot of candidates are waiting for SSC JE recruitments so now it is informed that notification for filling the application form will be available in Sep. 2018. It had always noticed that when notification released then after a month submission of application form also start. So all the interested and eligible candidates please fill the application form before the last date or due date. If any candidate fills the application form after the last date or due date then his/her application form will not be accepted. For more details also you can visit the official website: http://www.sscdisha.com
SSC JE 2018 Examination Pattern
The candidates must follow the official details of the examination pattern to appear for the exams. They will be able to prepare for the exams in a good way with the help of the official exam pattern. Hence the candidates must follow us to get the various details of the exam pattern.
Paper – I
- Medium Of Exam: – Exam will be held in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi language.
- Duration of Exam: – Duration of Exam will be 2 hours (10:00 AM – 12:00 PM for morning shift & 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM for Afternoon Shift)
- No. of Question: – 200 MCQs (Multiple Choice Question) will be mentioned in the exam.
- Maximum Marks: – 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: – For a correct answer, candidates will get 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: – There is a provision of negative marking and for a wrong answer 0.25 mark will deduct.
Details of Subjects & No. of Question are as follows:
|Sr.no.||Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks Per Question||Maximum Marks|
Part – A: Civil & Structural
Part – B: Electrical
SSC JE Syllabus 2018 PAPER – I
General Intelligence: – General Intelligence consists of the following topics as follows:
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal And Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Space Visualisation.
- Problem Solving.
- Abstract Ideas And Symbols And Their Relationships.
- Arithmetical Computations.
- Other Analytical Functions.
General Awareness: – General Awareness includes the following topics as follows:
- India and its neighbouring countries.
- Current Affairs.
- Economic Science.
- General Polity and Scientific Research, etc.
SSC JE Syllabus 2018 Paper – II
Paper – II is of General Engineering. It has 3 parts as follows:
- Part-A (Civil & Structural),
- Part-B (Electrical)
- Part-C (Mechanical).
Note: – Candidates have to attempt only 1 part which is appropriate to the applied JE Post.
Syllabus of Paper -I & II: –
Electrical Engineering: – Electrical Engineering consists of the following topics as follows: –
- Basic Electronics.
- Basic concepts.
- Electrical Machines.
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors.
- Synchronous Machines.
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments.
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Estimation and Utilisation.
- Circuit law.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- AC Fundamentals.
- The utilisation and Electrical Energy.
Structural Engineering: – Structural Engineering includes the following topics as follows:
- Concrete Technology.
- Theory of Structures.
- RCC Design.
- Steel Design.
Civil Engineering: – Civil Engineering includes the following topics as follows:
- Soil Mechanics.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Building Materials.
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation.
Mechanical Engineering: – This section consists of the following topics as follows:
- Properties of Pure Substances.
- 1st Law of Thermodynamics.
- 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.
- IC Engines Combustion.
- Internal Combustion Engine Performance.
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication.
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design.
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials.
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines.
- The Principle of Refrigeration Plant.
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines.
- Properties & Classification of Fluids.
- Fluid Statics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure.
- Fluid kinematics.
- Dynamics of Ideal fluids.
- Basic principles.
- Hydraulic Turbines.
- Centrifugal Pumps.
- Classification of steels.
- Rankine cycle of System.
- Fitting & Accessories.
- Air Compressors & their cycles.
- Refrigeration cycles.
- Measurement of Flow rate.
To start the preparation, candidates can take the help of this syllabus. The official PDf file of the syllabus is as follows.
Candidates can also join us at WhatsApp to get the latest notifications by contacting 7015413827.