SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2018-2019 Download Online SSC Constable GD 2018 Syllabus from Official Portal: http://www.sscdisha.com
SSC Constable GD 2018 Syllabus
Staff Selection Commission conducts recruitment for the Central level.every year it conducts recruitment and this year also it has announced recruitment for SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC Constable GD. Now, In this article, I am going to tell you about SSC Constable GD Syllabus. This year SSC has recently announced a notification for the recruitment of constable in CISF, BSF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, SSF, NIA. As per the official notification, Submission of application form will start in Dec. 2017 and last date of submission of application form is Jan. 2018.So all the candidates please fill the application form before the last date or due date. If any candidate will fill the application form after the due date then his/her application form will not be accepted. For more details also you can visit the official website: http://www.sscdisha.com
Staff Selection Commission was formerly known as Subordinate Services Commission.It was formed on 4th Nov. 1975 (41 years ago). At present, It’s chairman is Ashim Khurana, I.A.S.(Former Secretary, UPSC). He joined the SSC as a chairman on 09 December 2015. It has seven regional offices i.e. Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore.SSC conducts various type of Central level exams and Every year a lot of candidates are applying for the recruitment of SSC but it is not possible that every candidate can select because vacancies are limited and another thing is that only those candidate will select who did hard work and prepared his self with full of tactics. For the preparation, syllabus is mentioned below.
Details of SSC Constable GD 2018 Application Form
- Name of the organisation: – Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of the Examination: – SSC Constable GD.
- Name of the post: – Constable GD.
- No. of Posts: – 56,717.
- Examination Date of Written Test: – July 2017
- Official Website: – ssc.nic.in
|SSC Constable GD 2018- 19 Application Form||SSC Constable GD Recruitment Notification||SSC Constable GD Admit Card|
|SSC Constable GD Result||SSC Constable GD Previous Year Cut – Off||SSC Constable GD Previous Year Question Paper|
SSC Constable GD 2018 Examination Pattern: –
- Mode of Exam: – Exam will be held in Online & Offline mode.
- Medium of Exam: – If you are going to appear in online exam then question paper will be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.If you are going to appear for offline mode then question paper will be in regional language also.
- Section: – There will be four sections in the exam.
- Subjects: – Four sections will be divided in General Knowledge, English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Duration of Exam: – Duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- No. of Questions: – 100 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) will be mentioned in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: – 1 mark will be awarded for a correct answer.
- Negative Marking: – 0.25 mark will deduct for a wrong answer.
Details of Subjects & No. of Questions are as follows: –
|Sr.no.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Per Question||Maximum Marks|
|1.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||1||25|
|2.||English OR Hindi language||25||1||25|
SSC Constable GD 2018 Syllabus
General Intelligence & Reasoning: – This section includes the following topics as follows: –
- Spatial Visualisation.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Figures Classification.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Non-verbal series.
- Visual Memory.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Relationship concepts.
- Coding and Decoding
- Observation etc.
General Knowledge: – This section consists of the following topics as follows: –
- Events related to India and its neighbouring countries.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Current Affairs – International & National.
- General Polity.
- Indian History.
- Indian & World Geography.
- Science & Technology
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Constitution etc.
Quantitative Aptitude: – This section includes the following topics as follows: –
- Number Systems.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work etc.
English: – English includes the basic concepts of the following topics: –
- Spot the Error.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- One word substitution.
- Improvement of Sentences.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs.
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- Shuffling of Sentence parts.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze Passage.
- Comprehension Passage.
Hindi: – Hindi includes the basic concepts of the following topics: –
- अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप.
- विलोमार्थी शब्द.
- वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ तथा शब्दों के शब्द रूप.
- शब्दों के स्त्रीलिंग, बहुवचन.
- किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन.
- मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ.
- समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द.
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द.
- कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां के अर्थ.
- संधि विच्छेद.
- क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना.
- रचना एवं रचयिता इत्यादि.