SSC Constable GD 2018 Recruitment: Apply Online SSC Constable GD 2018 Recruitment Application Form from Official Website: ssc.nic.in
SSC Constable GD 2018 Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission has recently announced a notification for the recruitment of Constable GD in CRPF, SSB, ITBP, CISF, BSF, SSF, NIA, IPS.SSC every year conducts exam for the recruitment and this year also it announced the recruitment.As per official Notification, Exam of Physical Standard Test & Physical Endurance Test will be conducted in March 2018 and Written exam will conduct in July 2018.So all the interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form before the last date.Submission of application form will start from Dec. 2017 and the last date for submission of an application for is Jan. 2018.All the candidates fill the application form as per eligibility criteria.if any candidate will not fill the application form as per eligibility criteria then his/her application form will not be accepted.For more details also you can visit the official website: ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission conducts various central level exams like CHSL, CGL.It was formed on 4th Nov. 1975.At present,It’s chairman is Ashim Khurana, I.A.S. and he was former secretary of UPSC.He joined as chairman as on 9 Dec. 2015.Formerly SSC was known as Subordinate Services Commission.It’s headquarter situated at New Delhi, India.Now, It has 7 regional offices in India i.e. Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore, Allahabad, Mumbai.All the candidates fill the application form as per eligibility criteria.If you will not fill the application as per eligibility criteria then your application form will not be accepted.eligibility criteria is mentioned below.
Details of SSC Constable GD 2018 Application Form
- Name of the organisation: – Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of the Examination: – SSC Constable GD.
- Name of the post: – Constable GD.
- Examination Date Of PST/PET: – Feb. 2018.
- Examination Date Of Written Test: – July 2018.
- Examination Date of Medical Test: – Oct. 2018.
- Official Website: – ssc.nic.in
|SSC Constable GD 2018- 19 Application Form||SSC Constable Previous Year Question Paper||SSC Constable GD Syllabus|
|SSC Constable GD Admit Card||SSC Constable GD Result||SSC Constable GD Previous Year Cut-Off|
SSC Constable GD 2018 Tentative Dates: –
|1.||Commencement of submission of application form||Dec. 2017|
|2.||Last date of submission of application form||Jan. 2018|
|3.||PST / PET Admit Card release||Feb. 2018|
|4.||PST / PET Date||March 2018|
|5.||Result declaration of PST / PET||April 2018|
|6.||Admit Card of Written Exam Release||May 2018|
|7.||Examination date of written exam||July 2018|
|8.||Result declaration of written exam||Aug. 2018|
|9.||Admit Card for Medical Test Release||Sep. 2018|
|10.||Medical Examination Date||Oct. 2018|
|11.||Result declaration of Medical Test||Nov. 2018|
Eligibility Criteria: –
Education Qualification: – Candidates should have cleared 10th class from a recognised board.
Age Limit: – Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 23 years.Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category as per Govt. Rules & regulations.
Application Fee: –
- Application fee. for General & OBC candidate is Rs.50/-
- No application fee. will be charged for SC / ST / PWD.
You can pay the application fee. either through online mode or offline mode.If you are going to pay through online mode then you can make the payment through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.If you are going to pay through offline mode then you have to nake the payment Via Central Recruitment Free Stamps (CRFS).
SSC Constable GD 2018 Examination Pattern: –
- Mode of Exam: – Exam will be held in Offline & Online Mode. If you are going to appear in online exam then question paper will be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.If you are going to appear for offline mode then question paper will be in regional language also.
- Subjects: – Four sections will be divided in General Knowledge, English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Duration of Exam: – Duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- of Questions: – 100 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) will be mentioned in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: – 1 mark will be awarded for a correct answer.
- Negative Marking: – 0.25 mark will deduct for a wrong answer.
Details of Subjects & No. of Questions are as follows: –
|Sr.no.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Per Question||Maximum Marks|
|1.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||1||25|
|2.||English OR Hindi language||25||1||25|
How To Apply SSC Constable GD Application Form
- Firstly visit the official website: ssc.nic.in
- Then click on the link “SSC Constable GD Advt.”
- Then fill all the details as asked like personal details, Education qualification etc.
- Then submit it.
- Then upload your scanned documents like signature, photo.
- Then submit it.
- Then you will get the option of make the payment.
- Then click on it.
- At last, take the print out of application form & keep it with you for future use.