SSC Constable GD 2018 Application Form: Apply Online SSC Constable GD 2018 Recruitment Application Form from Official Website: ssc.nic.in
SSC Constable GD 2018 Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission has recently announced a notification for the recruitment of Constable GD in CRPF, SSB, ITBP, CISF, BSF, SSF, NIA, IPS. SSC every year conducts exam for the recruitment and this year also it announced the recruitment. As per official Notification, Exam of Physical Standard Test & Physical Endurance Test will be conducted in March 2018 and Written exam will conduct in July 2018. So all the interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form before the last date. The application form Submission will probably start from Dec. 2017 and the last date for submission of an application for is Jan. 2018. We will provide the candidates with the approximate details of the application forms for the SSC GD Constable post through this article. So the candidates must be with us to get those details to use them in the exam.
SSC Constable GD 2018 Application Form
- Convenor Authority: SSC.
- Level of Examination: National Level.
- Selection Criteria: Result & Cut Off Marks.
|SSC Constable GD 2018- 19 Application Form||SSC Constable Previous Year Question Paper||SSC Constable GD Syllabus|
|SSC Constable GD Admit Card||SSC Constable GD Result||SSC Constable GD Previous Year Cut-Off|
SSC Constable GD 2018 Application Form Tentative Dates: –
|1.||Application forms will be available in||Dec. 2017|
|2.||Deadline for application||Jan. 2018|
|3.||Call letter for Physical Standard/Efficiency Test||Feb. 2018|
|4.||Exam of PST / PET||March 2018|
|5.||Result for PST / PET will be released in||April 2018|
|6.||Call letter for the Exam will be available in||May 2018|
|7.||Date of commencement of exam||13th June to 7th July 2018|
|8.||Declaration of the result will take place in||Aug. 2018|
|9.||Call letter for medical examination||Sep. 2018|
|10.||Medical Examination Date||Oct. 2018|
|11.||Result declaration of Medical Test||Nov. 2018|
Eligibility Criteria: –
Education Qualification: – Candidates should have cleared 10th class from a recognised board.
Age Limit: – The age limit to apply for the recruitment will be 18 years to 23 years with the applications of the reservation rules of the government.
Application Fee: –
- Application fee. for General & OBC candidate is Rs.50/-
- No application fee. will be charged for SC / ST / PWD.
Candidates will get the options to pay the application fees in the online mode. Candidates can also pay the application fees in offline mode Via Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS).
SSC Constable GD 2018 Examination Pattern: –
- Mode of Exam: – The commencement of the exam will be in both the PPBT & CBT mode. It will take place in English & Hindi for Online & with the Regional medium in Offline mode.
- Subjects: – The paper will have 4 sections.
- Duration of Exam: – Candidates will get 120 minutes for this exam.
- of Questions: – 100 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) will be mentioned in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: – candidates will get 1 mark for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: – There will be a deduction of 1/4 marks for every incorrect answer.
Details of Subjects & No. of Questions are as follows: –
|Sr.no.||Subjects||Total questions per section||Marks Per Question||Marks per section|
|1.||GI & R||25||1||25|
|4.||Current affairs & General issues||25||1||25|
How To Apply SSC Constable GD Application Form
The candidates should follow these steps to apply for the post of SSC GD Constable. If the candidates will follow these steps, then they will surely be able to apply for the recruitment in an easy way. So we strongly recommend the candidates to follow these steps in the application for the post of the general duty constables. The candidates can also contact us for more details of the application form & steps to apply for the exam of general duty.
- Firstly visit the official website: ssc.nic.in
- Then click on the link “SSC Constable GD Advt.”
- Then fill all the details as asked for personal details, Education qualification etc.
- submit it.
- Then upload your scanned documents like the signature, photo.
- Then submit it.
- you will get the option to make the payment.
- Then click on it.
- At last, take the print out of application form & keep it with you for future use.