SSC Constable GD Admit Card: Download Online SSC Constable GD 2018 Admit Card From Official Portal: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Constable GD Admit Card
SSC is known as Staff Selection Commission.SSC has recently announced a notification for the recruitment of constable in CISF, BSF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, SSF, NIA, IPS.This year it announced recruitment for the 56,717 posts.Out of 56,717 posts, Posts for male candidates is 48,632 and for the female candidate is 8085.It is a great opportunity for all those candidates who were waiting for this recruitment from a long time.As per the official notification, Starting date of submission of application form is in Dec. 2017 and last date of submission of application form is in the month Jan. 2018.So all the candidates please fill the application form before the last date or due date.If any candidate will fill the application form after the due date then his/her application form will not be accepted.For more details also you can visit the official website: http://www.sscdisha.com
Staff Selection Commission conducts exam every year.This year it has announced recruitment for SSC CGL (Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate level), SSC CHSL (Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary level) and various other exams.It was established 4th Nov. 1975.At present, It’s chairman is Ashim Khurana, I.A.S.(Former Secretary, UPSC).He joined the SSC as a chairman on 09 December 2015.It’s headquarter in New Delhi.It has seven regional offices i.e. Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore.In this article, I’m going to tell you about the SSC Constable GD 2018 Admit Card.
Details About SSC Constable GD Application Form: –
- Name of the organisation: – Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of the Examination: – SSC Constable GD.
- No. of Posts: – 56,717 (48,362 for Male & 8085 for Female)
- Examination Date Of Written Test: – July 2018.
- Official Website: – ssc.nic.in
|SSC Constable GD 2018- 19 Application Form||SSC Constable GD Recruitment Notification||SSC Constable GD Syllabus|
|SSC Constable GD Result||SSC Constable GD Previous Year Cut – Off||SSC Constable GD Previous Year Question Paper|
SSC Constable GD 2018 Tentative Dates: –
|1.||Commencement of submission of application form||Dec. 2017|
|2.||Closing date of submission of application form||Jan. 2018|
|3.||Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test Admit Card release||Feb. 2018|
|4.||Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test Date||March 2018|
|5.||Result declaration of PST / PET||April 2018|
|6.||Admit Card of Written Exam Release||May 2018|
|7.||Examination date of written exam||July 2018|
|8.||Result declaration of written exam||Aug. 2018|
|9.||Admit Card for Medical Test Release||Sep. 2018|
|10.||Medical Examination Date||Oct. 2018|
|11.||Result declaration of Medical Test||Nov. 2018|
Examination Pattern Of SSC Constable GD 2018 Written Exam
- Mode of Exam: – Exam will be held in Online & Offline mode.
- Medium of Exam: – If you are going to appear for offline mode then question paper will be in regional language as well as in English.If you are going to appear in online exam then question paper will be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- Subjects: – Four sections will be divided in General Knowledge, English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Duration of Exam: – Duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- No. of Questions: – 100 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) will be mentioned in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: – 1 mark will be awarded for a correct answer.
- Negative Marking: – 0.25 mark will deduct for a wrong answer.
Details of Subjects & No. of Questions are as follows: –
|Sr.no.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Per Question||Maximum Marks|
|1.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||1||25|
|2.||English OR Hindi language||25||1||25|
SSC Constable GD 2018 PST / PET Admit Card
Staff selection commission will upload admit card on the official website.PST / PET is known as Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test.Admit Card of PST / PET will be uploaded in Feb. 2018.Candidates can download the admit card from the official website with the help of Registration No. & Date of Birth.It is must to bring the PST / PET Admit Card.If you will not bring the admit card then you can not give the physical.
SSC Constable GD 2018 Written Exam Admit Card
Those candidates will clear the Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test then they will appear for written test.Admit card of written test will be uploaded on the official website.You can download the admit card in May 2018 from official portal.If you will clear the written exam then you will call for the medical test.
SSC Constable GD 2018 Medical Test Admit Card
Medical test is the last step for selection of constable.Those candidates will clear Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test and Written Exam then they will appear for the medical test.Admit card of the medical test will be uploaded in Sep. 2018.It is must to download the admit card because without admit card you can not enter in the medical examination hall and you have to bring a copy of the result of written exam & Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test.
Those candidates will appear for the exam then they have to bring ID Proof along with the Admit Card at the exam centre.You have to bring at least one documents from Aadhar Card, Driving License, University ID card, Voter ID Card, Pan Card.
SSC Constable GD 2018 Admit Card Region Wise
|1.||North – Region||Rajasthan, Delhi & uttarakhand||www.sscnr.net.in||Click Here|
|2.||Western – Region||Maharashtra, Gujarat & Goa||www.sscwr.net||Click Here|
|3.||MP Sub-Region||Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh||www.sscmpr.org||Click Here|
|4.||Eastern Region||West Bengal, Orissa, Uttarakhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||www.sscer.org||Click Here|
|5.||North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh , Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||www.sscner.org.in||Click Here|
|6.||Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery,|
|7.||KKR region||Karnataka, Kerala||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in||Click Here|
|8.||North Western Sub-Region||Haryana, Punjab, J&K,|
|9.||Central Region||Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||www.ssc-cr.org||Click Here|
How To Download SSC Constable GD 2018 Admit Card
- Firstly visit the official website: http://www.sscdisha.com
- Then click on the link “Admit Card”
- Then select your region.
- Then fill your Registration No. & Date of Birth.
- Then submit it.
- Then admit card will display on your scree.
- Take a print out of admit card.
- SSC Constable GD Admit Card
- Details About SSC Constable GD Application Form: –
- SSC Constable GD 2018 Tentative Dates: –
- Examination Pattern Of SSC Constable GD 2018 Written Exam
- SSC Constable GD 2018 PST / PET Admit Card
- SSC Constable GD 2018 Written Exam Admit Card
- SSC Constable GD 2018 Medical Test Admit Card
- SSC Constable GD 2018 Admit Card Region Wise
- How To Download SSC Constable GD 2018 Admit Card