SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018: Apply Online SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Application Form from Official Website: ssc.nic.in
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018
The Staff Selection Commision is the guiding authority for the recruitment exam of various Jobs in the country. The authority is a central government authority which acts as the exam conductor for the government. This authority has all the liabilities of the exam commencements. The authority also has the power to modify or generate new guiding principles for the exam. This authority also conducts the recruitment exam for the SSC CPO SI. This article will enhance the information of the candidates for the recruitment exam. So we advise the candidates to check the whole article to get the latest information about the exam. The candidates can also ask us any question about the exam. We will help the candidates to understand the various aspects of the exam via this article.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The SSC is known as Staff Selection Commission. It has recently announced a recruitment for the Sub – Inspector in various forces i.e. Delhi Police(DP), Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) and Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).As per the official notification, Submission of application form will start in the 3rd week of April 2018 and the last date for submission of application form is in the 3rd week of May 2018.
Staff Selection Commission was established on 4th Nov. 1975. At present, It’s chairman is Ashim Khurana, I.A.S. He joined the SSC as a chairman on 9 December 2015.It’s headquarter located in New Delhi. It has seven regional offices i.e. Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore. All the interested candidates please fill the application form as per eligibility criteria. If you will not fill the application form as per eligibility criteria then your application form can be cancelled. Eligibility criteria include Age Limit, Education Qualification etc.Eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
Details of SSC CPO SI 2018 Application Form
- Name of the organisation: – Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of the Examination: – SSC CPO SI 2018.
- Examination Date: -4th June 2018 – 10th June 2018 (For Paper – 1) and 1st December 2018 (Paper – 2).
- Official Website: – ssc.nic.in.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 ssconline.nic.in
The candidates will get all the latest details & notices of the SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 from the official website. The Application forms for this exam will also be available to the candidates from the official website. This website is the official website of the authority to apply for the SSC CPO SI 2018 exam. Hence the candidates should use the details of the article to apply for the exam. Further, we will also provide the candidates with the latest details of the application procedure through a video.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Post Preference Codes
- A SI in Delhi Police
- B SI in BSF (Border Security Force)
- C SI in CISF (Central Industrial Security Force)
- D SI in CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force)
- E SI in ITBPF (Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force)
- F SI in SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal)
- G ASI in CISF (Central Industrial Security Force)
Candidates should choose these codes to apply for the exam. The candidates will get the post preference according to these codes.
|SSC CPO SI 2018 Application Form||SSC CPO SI 2018 Eligibility Criteria||SSC CPO SI 2018 Job Profile|
|SSC CPO SI 2018 Syllabus||SSC CPO SI 2018 Admit Card||SSC CPO Previous Year Question Paper|
|SSC CPO SI 2018 Result||SSC CPO Previous Year Cut – Off|
SSC CPO SI 2018 Tentative Dates
|1.||Starting date of submission of application form||3rd March 2018|
|2.||Closing date for submission of application form||4th April 2018|
|3.||Admit card publish for Paper – 1||June 2018|
|4.||Examination date of Paper – 1||4th June – 10th June 2018|
|5.||Result declaration of Paper – 1||August 2018|
|6.||PET/PST & Medical Test Exam Date||Sept. 2018|
|7.||PET/PST & Medical Test Result Date||Sept. 2018|
|8.||Admit card publish for Paper – 2||Sept. 2018|
|9.||Examination Date for Paper – 2||1st December 2018|
|10.||Result declaration of Paper – 2||January 2019|
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria: –
Education Qualification: – All the candidates should have cleared graduation from a recognised board.
Age Limit: – Candidates age should not be less than 20 years and not more than 25 years.Age relaxation is also applicable to the reserved category as per Govt. Rules & Regulations.
|1.||SC / ST||5 – Years|
|2.||OBC||3 – Years|
|3.||Ex-Servicemen (General)||3 – Years|
|4.||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 – Years|
|5.||Ex-Servicemen (SC / ST)||8 – Years|
|6.||The civilian employee of Central Govt.(General)||Up to 40 years of Age|
|7.||A civilian employee of Central Govt.(OBC)||Up to 43 years of Age|
|8.||The civilian employee of Central Govt.(SC /ST)||Up to 45 years of Age|
|Categories||Official requirement of Height||Official requirement of Chest|
|For all candidates||170 cm||80 cm||85 cm|
|Candidates of the Hilly regions||165 cm||80 cm||85 cm|
|Scheduled Tribes||162.5 cm||77||82 cm|
|Only for Female candidates||157 cm||–||–|
|Female candidates of Hilly regions||155||–||–|
|Female candidates for Scheduled castes||154||–||–|
Physical Endurance Test Criteria
- 100-meter race 16 seconds.
- 1.6 Kilometers race in 6 minutes & 30 seconds.
- 3.65 meters Long Jump in 3 chances.
- 1.2 meters High Jump in 3 chances.
- 4.5 meters Shot put (16 Lbs) in 3 chances.
- 100-meter race 18 seconds.
- 800 meters race in 4 minutes
- 9 feet Long Jump in 3 chances.
- 3 feet High Jump in 3 chances.
- The Vision status of the eyes of the candidates should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without use of Glasses.
SSC CPO SI 2018 Application Fee: –
- Application fee. for the General & OBC candidate is Rs.100/-
- Application fee. for the Reserved category is Nil.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Expected Vacancies
|Sr No.||Availability of the posts||Expected Vacancies|
|1||SI (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces||1073|
|2||Executive SI in Delhi Police (Male)||97|
|3||Executive SI in Delhi Police (Female)||53|
|4||Executive ASI in Central Industrial Security Force||will be declared later|
These are the expected vacancies in the in the SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018. So the candidate should prepare according to the availability of the posts. The total vacancies will decide the difficulty level of the exam. So we advise the candidates to check the exam pattern & the preparation tips from this article. The candidates should also check the syllabus of the exam from the article.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale
|Sr No.||Availability of the posts||Pay Band|
|1||SI (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces||Group-B (Level 6) INR 35400-112400.|
|2||Executive SI in Delhi Police (Male)||Group-C (Level 6) INR 35400-112400.|
|3||Executive SI in Delhi Police (Female)||Group-C (Level 6) INR 35400-112400.|
|4||Executive ASI in Central Industrial Security Force||Group-C (Level 5) INR 29200-92300.|
It is official Pay band or scale for the SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018. The candidates can also confirm the details from the official website of the authority.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern
Paper 1 Pattern
|Sections of the Exam||Questions per section||Total Marks per section||Exam Duration|
|GI & R||50||50||120 minutes|
|General Awareness & Knowledge||50||50|
|Comprehensive skills in English||50||50|
Paper 2 Pattern
|Section of the exam||Total questions||Total marks||Exam time|
|Descriptive paper of English comprehension & language||200||200||120 minutes|
- There will be cut off criteria for every section of the exam.
- The candidates will face the negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer in both papers.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Admit Card
Admit card will be uploaded to the official website. Admit card will be uploaded June 2018 & November 2018. Admit card for Paper – 1 will be uploaded in June 2018 and Admit card for Paper – 2 will be uploaded in November 2018. It is must download the admit card because you have to bring the admit card in the examination hall and on the admit card all the information are available like Name, Registration no., Date of Birth, Exam Centre etc. You have to bring an ID Proof with admit card.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Result
The result will be available from the official website. Result for the Paper – 1 will be announced in August 2018 and for the Paper – 2 will be uploaded in January 2018. Candidates have to get the print out of result because candidates have to bring the print out of result at the time of final selection. Those candidates will qualify the written test OR get higher marks then they will proceed to next level.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
There will be 3 stages in the selection process of the candidates. The candidates have to clear all the stages of the selection criteria in order to succeed to get the post of SI in various departments. Various departments will draw their own cut off criteria of marks to select the candidates for the posts. The selection criteria are as follows.
- Exam 1.
- Exam 2.
- Physical standards test.
The candidates have to clear all these stages for the final selection. The final selection will take place according to the rules & regulations of the various departments.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Expected Cut Off Marks
|Sr No.||Categories||Expected cut off for Male candidates||Expected cut off for Male candidates|
|1||General||90 – 95||81 – 85|
|2||OBC||71 – 80||61 – 70|
|3||SC||65 – 70||60 – 65|
|4||ST||60 – 70||51 – 60|
|5||Ex-Servicemen||45 – 50||40 – 50|
How To Apply for SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Firstly visit the official website: ssc.nic.in.
- Then click on the Advt. “SSC CPO SI 2018”
- click on “Registration” and fill all the details as asked for Name, Date of Birth, Contact Details, E-Mail ID etc.
- Then submit it.
- Then you will get Registration no. & Password on your E-Mail ID.
- log in with this Registration no. & password.
- fill all the details like personal details, Education Qualification etc.
- Then upload your scanned documents like 10th class, 12th class mark sheet, Photo & Signature.
- Then submit it.
- At last, take the print out of application form and keep it for future use.
- SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018
- SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Details of SSC CPO SI 2018 Application Form
- SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 ssconline.nic.in
- SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Post Preference Codes
- SSC CPO SI 2018 Tentative Dates
- SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria: –
- SSC CPO SI 2018 Application Fee: –
- SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Expected Vacancies
- SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale
- SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern
- SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Admit Card
- SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Result
- SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Expected Cut Off Marks
- How To Apply for SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 Application Form