SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019: Download SSC CHSL 2019 Syllabus PDF Tier – I / Tier – II from Official Portal: ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019
The SSC CHSL is known as Staff Selection Commission – Combined Higher Secondary Level. It is an examination for the recruitment of Central Govt. of India & Ministry. This exam is conducted every year by the SSC. This year also exam was conducted and now, it has prepared a schedule for the year 2019. As per official notification submission of application form will start on 18th Nov. 2018 and closing date of submission of application form is 18th Dec. 2018. Here we are providing you with the Syllabus of SSC CHSL 2019. For more details also you can visit our official website: http://www.sscdisha.com.
Staff Selection Commission – Combined Higher Secondary Level is an examination for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA). Every year a lot of candidates are applying for the recruitment of SSC CHSL but it is not possible to get the selection of every candidate because seats are limited and you have to appear for written test and written test is not so easy as people think.
Details Of SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form
The candidates should also check the details of the application form. These details will help the candidates to prepare for the exams in a good way. They will also be able to appear for the exams officially with the help of these details.
- Name of the organisation: – Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of the Examination: – Staff Selection Commission – Combined Higher Secondary Level.
- Examination Date: – For Tier – I 4th March 2019 – 26th March 2019 and For Tier – II 24th June 2019.
- Official Website: – ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL Syllabus Details
All the candidates will have to follow the official details of the syllabus of the CHSL recruitment program to prepare for the exams. They will have to follow all the latest updates on the syllabus of the recruitment exam to get better grades. This article will help the candidates to get the official details of the syllabus. The candidates will also be able to get the official pdf files of the syllabus from here. They will also get the official links to the syllabus from this article. We will help the candidates to understand the various official details of the syllabus from here. Therefore the candidates must follow us to get various official updates. They should also check the official links from here.
|SSC CHSL 2019||SSC CHSL Admit Card||SSC CHSL Result|
|SSC CHSL Previous Year Paper||SSC CHSL Answer Key||SSC CHSL Preparation Tips|
|SSC CHSL English / Maths / Reasoning / General Knowledge Question Answer|
SSC CHSL Examination Pattern
The candidates should also check the official details of the exam pattern. The exam pattern details will help the candidates to design the preparation strategy to get the better grades in the exams.
Tier – I Examination Pattern
- The medium of Exam: – Exam will be held in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi language.
- Mode of Exam: – Exam will be held in online mode.
- Duration Of Exam: – Duration of exam will be 75 minutes.
- No. of Questions: – Total 100 questions will be mentioned in the exam
- Type of Question: – Tier – I have MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Marking Scheme: – For every correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded.
- Negative marking: – For every wrong answer 0.50% will be deducted.
- Sections: – In Tier – I have 4 sections (General Awareness, English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning).
Details of Subjects & No. of Question as follows
|Sr.no.||Section||Subjects||No. Of Question||Marks Per Question||Maximum Marks|
|1.||Section – I||General Intelligence||25||2||50|
|2.||Section – II||English language||25||2||50|
|3.||Section – III||Quantitative Aptitude||25||2||50|
|4.||Section – IV||General Awareness||25||2||50|
SSC CHSL 2019 Syllabus General Intelligence
This section will consist of the following topics as follows: –
- Semantic Series
- Number Series
- Figural Series
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Figural Analogy
- Semantic Classification
- Symbolic/Number Classification
- Figural Classification
- Problem Solving
- Word Building
- Semantic Analogy
- Space Orientation
- Venn Diagrams
- Coding and decoding
- Numerical operations
- Symbolic operations
- Drawing inferences
- Embedded figures
- Critical Thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Social Intelligence
- Punched hole/pattern – folding & unfolding
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion
SSC CHSL 2019 Syllabus Section – II
English Language This section includes the following topics as follows: –
- Improvement of Sentences
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze Passage
- Comprehension Passage
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
SSC CHSL 2019 Syllabus Section – III
Quantitative Aptitude This section includes 4 topics of Quant.
- Number System.
- Computation of the Whole Number.
- Decimal and Fractions.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Percentages Ratio and Proportion.
- Square roots.
- Interest (Simple and Compound).
- Profit and Loss.
- Discount, Partnership.
- Business, Mixture and Allegation.
- Time and distance.
- Time and work.
Algebra Basic algebra identities of school algebra, Elementary Surds & Graphs of Linear Equation.
- Circle and its chords.
- Elementary geometric figures and facts.
- Triangle and its various kinds of centres.
- Congruence and similarity of triangles.
- Angles subtended by chords of a circle.
- Common tangents to two or more circles.
- Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder.
- Sphere, Hemispheres.
- Rectangular Parallelepiped.
- Regular Polygons.
- Height and distances.
- Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Frequency polygon.
- Bar- diagram.
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular
- square Base Trigonometric: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios.
- Complementary angles.
- Current Awareness.
- Democratic Politics.
- Sports, Books & Author, Important people, Computer and Mobile Technology.
- Dates, Portfolios, Schemes.
- Diseases, environmental pollution
- Animal / Plant Science, Space Science.
SSC CHSL Tier-2 Exam Pattern
The Tier – II is a descriptive examination. This paper was introduced to check the writing skills which are necessary for Govt. jobs. In this tier, they will give you a topic to write a letter or essay of 200 – 250 words. The question will be from Quantitative & English.
- Mode of Exam: – Exam will be held in offline mode.
- The medium of Exam: – Exam will be held in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi language.
- Duration Of Exam: – Duration of exam will be 60 minutes.
- No. of Questions: – A topic will be given to writing.
- Type of Question: – Tier – II is descriptive.
- Qualifying Marks: – A candidate require minimum 33% for qualify.
SSC CHSL Tier – III 2019
This test is to check the typing test & skill test. Tier – III is mainly for Data Entry Operator (DEO) & Lower Division Clerk (LDC).
Data Entry Operator
- In this test, a candidate has to write a passage in English on the computer. He/she has to make a stroke of 2000 – 2200 keys within 15 minutes.
- This test is of only qualifying nature.
- the speed of the typing should not be less than 15000 keystrokes per hour.
Lower Division Clerk
- For division clerk, the speed of candidates should not be less than 35 wpm in English.
- In Hindi language, speed should not be less than 30 wpm.
- A candidate gets the 10 minutes for typing test.
So here we have given you syllabus of SSC CHSL 2019. You can prepare yourself on the basis of this syllabus.
SSC CHSL Preparation
The SSC CHSL recruitment exam aspirants will have to do a good preparation to appear for the recruitment exams. They must use the official syllabus details to make a good preparation plan. The candidates will be able to get better scores at the various stages of the recruitment program using the official exam pattern to prepare for the exams. The aspirants must use the previous papers to prepare for the exams. They must use the mock test series at the time of preparation for the exams. Hence the candidates will have to focus on the recruitment exam preparations. The candidates must leave a comment below to get further updates.
- SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019
- Details Of SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form
- SSC CHSL Syllabus Details
- SSC CHSL Examination Pattern
- SSC CHSL 2019 Syllabus General Intelligence
- SSC CHSL 2019 Syllabus Section – II
- SSC CHSL 2019 Syllabus Section – III
- SSC CHSL Tier-2 Exam Pattern
- SSC CHSL Tier – III 2019
- SSC CHSL Preparation