SSC CHSL Preparation Tips 2019: Check Online SSC CHSL 2019 Preparation Tips / Strategy from Official Portal: www.sscdisha.com
SSC CHSL Preparation Tips 2019
Staff Selection Commission conducts various exams every year for the recruitment of Central Govt. Of India in Ministerial Department & Other Departments. Now here is a good news for those candidates who are waiting for the recruitment of SSC CHSL. SSC has recently announced a notification for the recruitment of 2019. As per the official notification, Submission of application form will start on 18th Nov. 2018 and closing date of submission of application form is 18th Dec. 2018. The exam will be conducted for Tier – I on 20th March 2019 – 20th April 2019 and for Tier – II is 24th June 2019. So as per this schedule candidates can start their preparation. Here, On this page, we are giving you the preparation tips or strategy. For more details about SSC CHSL, you can visit our official website: http://www.sscdisha.com
All the interested candidates please fill the application form as per eligibility criteria because if you will not fill the application form as per eligibility criteria then your application can be cancelled. Eligibility criteria are mentioned below. For the exam, you have to prepare yourself with full tactics. Before to start the preparation you have to check the Syllabus & Previous year Question paper. To get the SSC CHSL Syllabus & Previous Year Question Paper click on the link.
|SSC CHSL 2019||SSC CHSL Syllabus||SSC CHSL Admit Card|
|SSC CHSL Result||SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Paper||SSC CHSL Answer Key|
|SSC CHSL English / Maths / Reasoning / General Knowledge Question Answer|
SSC CHSL Preparation Tips 2019
SSC CHSL Tier – 1 is a written test. In this tier has 100 question. 25 questions from General Intelligence & Reasoning, 25 questions from Quantitative Aptitude, 25 questions from English and 25 questions from General Knowledge. So here we are going to tell you how to do the preparation for these subjects.
SSC CHSL Preparation Tips General Intelligence & Reasoning: –
The Aspirants must use the preparation tips as given below.
- This section is based on the conceptual thing. If didn’t prepare well then you don’t need to be harassed because you can solve its question on common sense.
- It is a very scoring section because if you will solve this section with full concentration then you can solve all the questions.
- To improve your speed you can do regular practice from the books of Reasoning. You can use Arihant’s Reasoning or Kiran’s Reasoning etc.
- Now your exam is online so you should practice an online Test.
- You have to practice with previous year question paper.
SSC CHSL Preparation Tips Quantitative Aptitude: –
- This is one of the toughest section but you can score high in this section because if your basics are clear then you can solve any questions.
- To prepare the Quant you have to clear your basics and to clear the basic you can take tuition or can take help of anyone because if your concepts will not clear then it will take a time to solve the questions.
- To make your speed to solve the question, you have to make a target of time that you can solve this at that time. At the starting, you will feel difficult but as time passes away you become strong with your speed.
- Don’t try to cram the questions because questions and tricks of questions always change so clear your basics.
- you have to solve daily minimum 50 questions about a topic so it will make strong your concepts and your mind become sharp.
SSC CHSL Preparation Tips English: –
For the English section, the candidates must use these preparation tips to get the better scores.
- To prepare the English Subject, you have to regularly read the newspaper so it will improve your reading skills.
- If you are not getting the meaning of any word then you can underline that words or write down in your notebook and can check the meaning with the help of your dictionary.
- You have to always keep a pocket dictionary with you or can download the dictionary on a mobile phone so when you will have difficulty then you can check the meaning.
- You have to concentrate on grammar. If your grammar is not good then take coaching from best teacher.
- In this section, if you will cram the Synonym, Antonym and grammar rules then you can score high because it will help you to improve your speed.
SSC CHSL Preparation Tips General Knowledge: –
The preparation tips as given below will help the candidates to get better scores in the general knowledge section.
- General Awareness is the difficult subjects because firstly this subject is very wide.
- To improve your General Awareness, you have to regularly read the NEWSPAPER.
- To Prepare General Awareness you have to divide the syllabus like Firstly prepare History, then Geography then Politics etc.
- In this section, you have to answer only those questions on which you have full confidence.
So this way, you can improve your preparation and Now I’m going to tell you some expert tips.
Expert SSC CHSL Preparation Tips: –
The candidates must use the Expert SSC CHSL Preparation Tips to prepare for the CHSL recruitment session. These tips will help the candidates to get more scores. So they must check the details as given below.
- Use the best books: – Experts says that candidates have to use the best book. Firstly candidate has to make research or take a suggestion of their friends. If still he/she is confused then you can take the help of an expert who has cleared the exam and after adopting a book, don’t change it again & again. This activity will confuse you.
- Regular Revision: – Experts says that only complete a topic is not enough. you have to make a regular revision of that topic otherwise you can forget the concepts of that topics. Those candidates are not doing regular revision they get fewer marks as compare to others.
- Highlight the important point: – When you are doing the study then you have to highlight the important point so that you can read that point easily when you are going to make a revision.
- Check out the Syllabus: – Before to start the preparation you have to check the syllabus otherwise it can be lost your time if you read the unnecessary material.
- Clear the concepts from NCERT: – If any candidate has problems in concepts then you have to read the NCERT books. In NCERT’s they give you concepts from the beginning.
- Solved Previous Year Question Paper: – To improve your speed or to check fluctuations in question paper year by year you have to solve the previous year question paper.
The candidates must follow the preparation tips as given in the article. Thus we advise them to ask us if they have any doubt in the details of the article.
SSC CHSL Preparation Strategy
All the candidates will need to follow the SSC CHSL Preparation Tips as given here. They will have to design an effective schedule to study for the recruitment programs. The candidates will be able to get the better grades in the recruitment exams if they will follow these details to prepare for the exams. Hence the candidates should follow the article to prepare for the exams in a better way.
- SSC CHSL Preparation Tips 2019
- SSC CHSL Preparation Tips 2019
- SSC CHSL Preparation Tips General Intelligence & Reasoning: –
- SSC CHSL Preparation Tips Quantitative Aptitude: –
- SSC CHSL Preparation Tips English: –
- SSC CHSL Preparation Tips General Knowledge: –
- Expert SSC CHSL Preparation Tips: –
- SSC CHSL Preparation Strategy